Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

D*ck Maintenance

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Gentlemen, some tips on how to maintain your d*ck!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Any tips on how to find my dick first ?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I go to Jiffy Lube

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Good choice Papi. They do a good job of draining your fluids

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm lazy so I just go by the drive in at "in and outs"

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice look down at that 4 foot long thing between your legs. After you regain consciousness, stroke it. That's your dick.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO Vince

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit vince! Lmfaooooooooooo

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

LMFAO

SJG

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I don't know. I didn't find TheeOSU's post very clear at all. Is he maintaining a deck? A dock? A duck? (I just quack myself up ;-))

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

If you trim the shrubbery around your deck, it makes your deck look bigger

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Good advice mikey

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement