tuscl

That was easy

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 5:09 PM
After a long break, sweeter than ever..... for about a week. Quickly reverted to same ol'. Disappointed but not hurt. Time for another break? Moderation may be the key to us getting the most from each other. Shailynn is going to get my stamp collector membership revoked!

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Naaah, shailynn underderstands. He wanders away from his collection to get some fresh air.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Dude - move on! Only a week and she reverted back? Just say I ain't the one and tell her to get to steppin. No more chances, no more breaks, just say no. She thinks she can take advantage of you and she will as long as you keep trying to play this game. She's good at it, you're not. Get as far away from her as possible.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    You need to fire her. Sample some more dancers.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Actually, I have learned a lot from her, and gained proficiency, albeit partly instinctive, through shared wisdom here, and via the hard way. I can string one along or send one away at will.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'd yell, and cuss you out, but I'm more civilized than that. You know the story of the little guy that keeps trying to fight the big bully? Keeps going back, getting his ass kicked? Well in the end the little guy doesn't win, he just has to take his losses with humility and realize he's not going to beat the bully, and find someone else to pick a fight with. She did what you expected, you came back, more than once, and now it's time to bid farewell. Trust me, you won't feel good when it happens, but eventually when she asks you to come back, and you tell her "to go fuck yourself," a few months down the road you'll laugh and be happy that you chose to cut her loose.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    As a customer, the only power you have is choosing not to be a customer.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm not saying she wasn't worth it. Nor am I hinting you didn't learn and grow from it. But why is she earning your repeat business in the present? If she still entertaining to you (or she makes you feel good/special) that is sufficient reason to keep paying her.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    There are a lot of guys who treat the dancers like trained seals who do tricks for money. Sometimes we forget there are things each entertainer does to make the time with her special, unique, desirable, or fulfilling in some way that warrants a return visit with her.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    You do know that there are other dancers... right?
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Either train her or leave her.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She neexs a training bra
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Agree that this sounds like a learning experience, but probably time to move on. When I learned this lesson years back, after I'd fired her, I looked back on the experience later and was totally disgusted with how I let myself be treated like a bitch -- okay, I could forgive myself for the first few months when I was dazed and confused about what was happening, but not the next few months, when I realized what was happening and allowed and enabled it. It does not take very long -- in fact, only as long as it takes to find a new CF -- for the "I'm bummed she's gone" feeling to give way to "WTF was I thinking! I'll never repeat that" feeling.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Too many guys aren't self-aware enough to understand that it's not always about the stripper(and people) treating them poorly, but about them allowing it. Having boundaries will separate which is which.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion