Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Recommendation for dancers at Follies

Darkblue999
Darkblue999VIP79118

Somewhere in the club

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am heading to Follies this Friday.Please recommend fe hot and cute dancers. This is my first time visit. I prefer medium to tall blondes or brunettes. Thanks in advance

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ask Juice to lie to you. :)

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I'd recommend yo momma!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

SLAMDUNKED THAT FAGG0T JUICEBOX69

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

vince and shadow recommend gwen

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I recommend you PM Shadow or VBD.

Like we're going to give names on a PUBLIC forum

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

You seem like you've been around long enough to know not to post something like this publicly.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Jennifer

France's

Alexis

Godiva

Neapolitan

Capricorn

Gemini

Ariel

Basheba

Ginsberg

Gibson

Mercury

Christian

Faith

Grace

Hope

Charity

S
Supremeruler
•

All of them.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Basically

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

From what I understand those girls there don't do much dancin'

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Lol Corvus, I hear that too.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I recommend the one-legged dancer - you haven't live till you've been grinded on by a one-legged ho

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Use the PL force

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Wrong thread from me.Did not know whom to ask so posted here.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Anyone that doesn't have a beard

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement