Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Caster Semenya

7 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    OMG, He...er, she should be playing middle linebacker for the Steelers
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I also just watched it, other than beach volleyball this is probably the first time I've tuned the Olympics in and didn't change the channel. My thought was that can't be a woman, has to be a man.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, and the way "she" dominates makes it look even more suspicious - it's like there's no doubt who is gonna win and "she" makes it look easy
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    This is where the leftist PC movement has gone too far. It's my understanding the limits on testerone levels for females were lifted this year allowing athletes like "her" to compete.

But competing for an Olympic gold medal is not the same as choosing which restroom you're most comfortable with. I'm afraid this is heading down a slippery slope in future Olympics.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Mogor you're a genderist

Moto on ignore
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The progressives that run NBC won't talk about "her" -- you have to do your own research. But "she" has nuts. They're internal, not external, but I think if you have a set of nuts, youre a man.

The progressives are arguing it would be "unfair" to not allow "her" to compete. I'm not saying "she" can't compete. "She" can compete iin the damn men's 800 meters.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hells, bells, what a fuck she'd be, She'll pull her dildo out and plunge you !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion