tuscl

OT: Car update

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So I took advice from you guys and all I had to do was fix my front rotors, brakes, rotate my tires, spark plug and a loose wire and it's all fixed for right their at $500...bought my parts online and found a guy to install it all for $75

Thanks for all the advice guys...now I can go without a car payment and save an extra $400 per month in my mutual fund.

21 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Don't we get a commission ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Should have bought a burgundy red caddilac brougham convertible
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Next time....next time....
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Does your chariot have spinner wheels?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Not really..lol
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yeah, it gets way too expensive to take your car to a full service garage all the time (unless you just have a lot of disposable income and very little time). Glad to hear it worked out. Brakes are simple. Ditto for ignition components.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And you got those fuzzy dice thrown in for comfort.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince nose me to well lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Pay me dammit
  • ime
    8 years ago
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564…

Juice your ride is looking sweet.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^& that's my car dammit
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Damn juice is fucking your mom and driving your car. Joe you gotta draw the line sonewhere.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice, if you would quit picking up all those fat chicks your tires wouldn't wear out so fast.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    WTF is an "rotar?" That's not part of most cars I've seen.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    it's pronounced reeetard
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol all you fucks
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, just fuck them fatties on the hood of the car. Let them walk to your place. They need the exercise.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Don't mess up the interior with your whopporeeto drippings
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    This is smart talk. I'd do the same Juice. In fact I just replaced a part in my truck and she runs like new again. The dealerships and other local shops couldn't figure it out with their diagnostics so I went to an online forum and searched for similar symptoms with other online members. They helped me pin point the problem.

Should've seen the look on the mechanics as I told them to replace the sensor and they said "Are you sure? We better diagnose it first!" I literally said "fuck that shit I know what the problem is" and they told me whatever, it's your money you're wasting. Then after it was repaired (correctly) I kissed the mechanics ass saying how wonderful of a job they did as everything runs perfectly! Lmfao!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, kiss their ass. They are God. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion