Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Car update

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I took advice from you guys and all I had to do was fix my front rotors, brakes, rotate my tires, spark plug and a loose wire and it's all fixed for right their at $500...bought my parts online and found a guy to install it all for $75

Thanks for all the advice guys...now I can go without a car payment and save an extra $400 per month in my mutual fund.

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Don't we get a commission ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Should have bought a burgundy red caddilac brougham convertible

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Next time....next time....

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Does your chariot have spinner wheels?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Not really..lol

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Yeah, it gets way too expensive to take your car to a full service garage all the time (unless you just have a lot of disposable income and very little time). Glad to hear it worked out. Brakes are simple. Ditto for ignition components.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

And you got those fuzzy dice thrown in for comfort.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Vince nose me to well lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Pay me dammit

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice your ride is looking sweet.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^& that's my car dammit

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Damn juice is fucking your mom and driving your car. Joe you gotta draw the line sonewhere.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice, if you would quit picking up all those fat chicks your tires wouldn't wear out so fast.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

WTF is an "rotar?" That's not part of most cars I've seen.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

it's pronounced reeetard

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol all you fucks

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice, just fuck them fatties on the hood of the car. Let them walk to your place. They need the exercise.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Don't mess up the interior with your whopporeeto drippings

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

This is smart talk. I'd do the same Juice. In fact I just replaced a part in my truck and she runs like new again. The dealerships and other local shops couldn't figure it out with their diagnostics so I went to an online forum and searched for similar symptoms with other online members. They helped me pin point the problem.

Should've seen the look on the mechanics as I told them to replace the sensor and they said "Are you sure? We better diagnose it first!" I literally said "fuck that shit I know what the problem is" and they told me whatever, it's your money you're wasting. Then after it was repaired (correctly) I kissed the mechanics ass saying how wonderful of a job they did as everything runs perfectly! Lmfao!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, kiss their ass. They are God. LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement