tuscl

Am I the next John Smith?

Thursday, August 18, 2016 7:47 AM
I found the hottest piece of ass that I've seen in a while at the club last night. She comes out of the dr and the manager, who I'm sitting with shootting the shit, calls her over for a talk. It's a private matter so I excuse myself and tell her to come see me when she's done. After their talk, she comes right over to me. Stunning figure. I offer to buy her a drink, she refuses and says she's just 18. Oh fuck! Then she says she's only been stripping a week. Oh fuck oh fuck! She's up next on stage. She looks like a newbie and I tip her well. She made about $20 in tips, all but $2 was mine. After her set, she comes to as expected and offers some lap dances. I tell her I'm not interested and ask what her goal for the night is. $300, she hasn't made that much in a night in her one week career. I told her I'd pay her $60 tip out to leave early, give $300, and pay for a room. She says, "I don't even know you yet!" So she sells me the VIP, $150 for half an hour. I told her yes please! I even gave her the $35 tip out for the room. We get up there and she starts some lap dancing. I ask her to get nude and she does. It didn't take long before I had her on the couch and eating that ebony honey pot. I'm really getting her going, totally all over that tasty clitty. I get her off, twice. Her pussy is so nice and tight. I'm having enough fun I buy another half hour. God damn, hot pussy makes me spend and spend. Almost nothing happens the last half. Well, expect for setting free otc for the next day. I give her my number and she texts so I have hers. I'm getting ready to text her now and set it up for this afternoon. She's going to see me before going to work. I am so god damn infatuated with her body. I ohpe I didn't piss away $300 to eat pussy and little else but I don't think so. So she's 18, hot as hell, one week stripping, and I've got her lined up otc. Quite honestly, these new young girls don't stand much of a chance with us veteran clubbers. I know I can push just past about any dancers limits, young and new just makes it too easy. So John, am I running your system correctly?

35 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a good start to me. But in order to complete the JS69 role you need to write extensively about the odyssey you are about to embark upon. Good luck
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    And she has to be 18 or 19 years old and higher than a perfect 10
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Am I the next John Smith? Age difference must be at least 3.5 decades. And infatuation with her body is not enough -- you need to truly fall in love.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Great system !
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    so this girl has been dancing for a very, very short period of time (one week) and she already agreed to meet with you OTC? after only one night? i'm definitley no OTC expert, but my guess would be dancers probably wanna build rapport with a customer (to build trust, so she feels safe) before meeting with a random dude she hardly knows OTC
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    To be the next John Smith, you have to pay her $1000.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Good point Viking. I think I've got that covered. It should have been obvious to her that I'm well known at the club. I was sitting with the manager until she came over for her talk with him. The bartender calls me by name and knows my drink. And I spent an hour in the VIP with her. I sent her text about 5 minute ago. Nothing so far! I don't expect her to be up until noon, she got off at 2 and an hour+ drive home.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Ok, - I've enrolled in a community college writing course. - I have no problems lying to myself and saying she's a perfect 10. - I'm 32 years older than her, just shy of the 3.5 decades. Is that a hard and fast rule or can I get a 3 year one time exemption? - I'm going to cash my 401k in and SD her. I'll see where she want tropical paradice she wants to go to today. Thanks guys, this is even easier than I thought.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Don't be surprised if she doesn't show up. Whether that's because she chickens out or because she's playing you.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Arranging OTC is always a challenge. Good luck. I hope it works out for you. About four years ago a girl had asked for my number and inquired about OTC with me. So, if you get lucky. Some girls make the first move.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I agree with Go Vikings and would add that it is a 2 way street. I've got to trust her as well.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I know JS69, you aren't JS69. Best of luck to you.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    before I comment on your system, I have a question. How/why did she agree to a free otc date? Is this just for drinks or lunch, or do you really expect to fuck her for free?
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    John, that concerned me too. She made the offer, I simply accepted it. I felt she would think it over and decline to me me since there wasn't any money in tit for her. So I offered her $250, and a bag of weed (how JS is that?), and she could have the room afterwards. I got a text from her, she ready and willing. We're discussing hotels. Is fucking her bareback part of the system?
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    And this is your system. My system is go to Detroit, fuck a hot favorite, go home smiling. This club is an hour and half from the D. (I probably should enroll in a proofreading class as well)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I echo what VM said I know John Smith you are no John Smith. ; )
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The bag o weed was a nice touch. I suggest smoking some before the date. I have given strippers the hotel room after I left many times. But I would never do that with a new girl that I dont know. She is going to invite her friends over for a party after you leave, and your name/credit card are on the room. Fucking bareback is tempting, especially within an 18 year old. But I wouldn't do it the first time before I know her well, especially with one who accepts $250 and does it the night after she met you. It took 3 months of dating before the DS and I fucked without a condom. Best of luck to you. I look forward to the story.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Maybe a JS apprentice? John, Juice and I all run different systems. Use what works the best for you, or do what imamutt does, ignore all suggestions and continue teetering on the edge of going insane.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Ok, I hold off doing bareback for a few month. Part of my otc system: If I'm going to give her the room, I meet her in the parking lot, give her enough cashfor the room, and have her let the room in her name. This has saved me a couple times on no shows.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    I don't smoke much weed but I usually have some buds around for occasions like this.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Be sure you have the ice bucket full inside the room when she gets there. Girls love having ice cubes shoved up their ass when they're horny.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Don't forget to pack the glock 9 before you pick her up at her dads house.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    He already has that worked out, her mom is gonna drop her off at the hotel and he's gonna bring her back by her curfew at 1am. Lol
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Scott Pilgrim is dating a high schooler!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't necessarily see this as a vet getting one over on a newb - some of these chicks have been fucking since they were 13; and by 15 they have figured out how many guys wanna fuck them and that they can make $$$ out of it - there are some strippers that've had this pre-planned and have been biding their time to turn old enough to start stripping and start making dat $$$ that they always wanted to make and have - for some newbies; it's an easy transition to stripping or fucking for $$$ and they may have even done it already b/f being a stripper- a while back I was reading a review of a small local black dive where the reviewer stated that as he was coming into the club there were 2 young ebonies at the door trying to convince the bouncer or manager (can't remember) to let them in to dance else they would have to work the streets and the bouncer/manager not letting them in either b/c they did not have ID to prove they were old enough to strip or they just weren't old enough but wanted the bouncer/manager to let them strip anyway - also some of these girls have had other family members in the game (mom, aunty, older sisters, cousins, etc) and they already know what's down.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Papi is right. I met DS III at 18, on her third night of work as a stripper, but at that tender age she had already done dates with guys thru seeking arrangement and similar web sites. I stopped seeing her because of the DC, and also because I was convinced that she would soon start picking up stds.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I really don't buy this story.
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    So did she actually show up? I'd say there's a 70% chance she's a no-show. Normally under those circumstances I'd say 90%, but the bag of weed changes the game--brilliant touch.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Be your own man.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Mike, I have the right to be believed. She showed up. I doubt this girl has sex more than a few dozen times. Inexperienced sums it up. Film at 11.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It was 11 twenty hours ago. Where's the video?
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    It worked out ok. She certainly wasn't comfortable at first so we just talked. Eventually we got comfortable and naked. I ate her out and fucked her hard. It was clearly the best she'd ever had. This is low mileage pussy. I'm in the Top 5. But it was pretty vanilla for me, no head was a big disappointment. Just counting the sex, that did not suck. She has an incredible body. She got her hair done and Ill say it, this girl is a 10. She has a really nice tight pussy, doing her doggie was awesome. It was a challenge not to cum instantly. So she has opened my eyes, I need to get all new favorites. My cfs are 28-33 and all have kids. My next generation will all be younger and no kids. Experience preferred. Since I hit up the clubs about once a month or so, I doubt my old favs will even notice. So not too bad, met her at 10, was fucking her 21 hour later. And I'm going to see her again tomorrow.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    And the weed was a good idea and a bad idea. She liked the buds I gave her but she didn't smoke while she was with me. I have about the same amount left so I can give that to her tomorrow. I took a couple tokes before meeting her. It didn't help, just made me feel edgy. Maybe if we smoke together.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    A couple tokes won't do shit. Make a blunt and offer to smoke it together. The DS and I sometimes smoke a couple of blunts before sex. Weed is your friend.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I would never talk to a girl like described here. It amounts to treating her like a prostitute. I don't do that. No reason for it. And I would never introduce any kind of drugs or alcohol. SJG [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion