Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Presidental First Ladies.....

crsm27
crsm27VIP9413

Minnesota

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok we all know that the "first lady" typically does a social cause as their priority when they are in the White house...

Michelle Obama..... School lunch programs Betty Ford.... Did the Ford Clinic and what not. Nancy Reagan.... Just Say "no" campaign...

So what do you think old Slicky Willy will do if he becomes the first lady..... Will he help stippers?? Or interns dress cleaning??

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

He'll start getting BJ's in Situation room, while Hillary is being presidential. Employing young women should be a priortity. :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

He will install poles in the whitehouse

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I went into an AMP once and Hillary reminds me of the crotchety mama-san who yells and beats the girls into servicing clients then steals the money and throws them away once they do not look good enough to sell their pussy. In other words a slave overseer. She sees us as underlings to serve her and when she is do she will toss US into the trash.

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

I really, really, really, do not want to see a First Lady Slick Willie! Think about how totally sick he will look in a designer gown!

Personally, I think we will all enjoy a First Lady Melania, plus all the Trump daughters running around.

And that will probably work out as the deciding factor in November - horny men choosing between Willie and Melania!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

He'll become ambassador to Colombia. I swear, Colombian women are among the hottest on the planet.

Profile picture for Timex345
Timex345
•

He'll get an endorsement deal of some sort.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

He'll change the school lunches back to chackin fangers and tater tots in honor of his favorite strip club buddy, juice.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Bill Clinton has a sense of humor. If his wife is elected, he is so going to OWN the title of first lady. I don't know about the gown though. I think Mrs. Clinton may bring Chelsea on board to perform some of the "boring" and "womanly" duties of the First Lady. Mr. Clinton may perform the balance of the duties.

Personally, Mr. Clinton is a special case. I think rather than be called First Lady or First Gentleman (male counterpart of a lady) we'll simply refer to him as his existing title of "Mr. President" like we do for all past living presidents. We'll have a Madam President and a Mister President in the White House, along with Chelsea. Mark my words. They'll include Chelsea too. Nepotism at its finest!

I don't see him helping strippers. He may campaign and help some more democrats get elected. I think one of Mr. Clinton's biggest criticisms of Barak Obama is that Mr. Obama compromised too much with congressional republicans. I'm not entirely sure that a fair criticism of Mr. Obama but Mr. Clinton is free to have his opinion and he know more about government and politics that I do. Campaigns for Democrats, touring and book deals, aka business as usual for the Clintons. God, they are rich for not doing all that much!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

He'll hire more chubby brunette interns

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

He'll have an asian massage parlor installed in the Lincoln room.

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

Free condoms

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

He will promote viagra as a health issue

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Viagra for all and all for me !!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Pensionking --> "Free condoms" --> end quote

^We already have this though.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement