tuscl

Man buns

Thursday, August 18, 2016 6:34 AM
Wtf? I see young guys with their effeminate hair styled like that and I've got to wonder why these eunuchs want everyone to see what pussies they are. Am I rong? Maybe I'm too old and too stuffy, ldk.

8 comments

• umissedaspot
    8 years ago
    Hey, pussy, can you break a twenty for me? [view link]
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Bunch of faggit hipsters
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    They are gay for pay
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    my space genious algorithm indicates that the real @mikey has transitioned from being a dorky pseudohipster with white boy dreads and a soul patch to a dorky pseudohipster with a man bun however he still wears only hemp clothing and smells of patchuli oil. and he has terminal diarrhea of the keyboard and trolls 24/7
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Millennials have been de-masculated - seems in the name of "equality" chicks are more like guys and guys more like chicks.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Putting on my cranky old man suit -- absolutely agree with Papi, and again, it is not just older men who notice this, even people in their 30s see it pretty clearly. Hell, even many young people can see that a man wearing skinny jeans and a man bun might not be as masculine as an average man 30 years ago.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    mrs sea put my hair up in a man bun once to see what it'd look like and I said hell no; never again. looked like a damn fruit loop. It's either ponytail or completely down.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    where I'm fr'om man bun gets you shot...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion