tuscl

You can take the stripper out of the club...

Thursday, August 18, 2016 6:29 AM
...but can you take the club out of the stripper? Went to an upscale, quaint uptown bar. She's looking classy, and we had a good time, but she kept wanting to 'talk shop', all about working in the club. She's smart and well read and has a wide range of interests, but her entire world is preoccupied with the club. I suppose this is true of anyone regardless of their occupation.

10 comments

• sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    We are all guilty of stuff like that at one time or other. Apparently strippers aren't any different.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    As far as most of the real world is concerned you/everyone_else is defined by his or her occupation. So naturally conversations like you describe happen to most people.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Years ago I met a stripper for OTC fun after she got off day shift. We showered, played, enjoyed light conversation, played some more, showered again and got cleaned up. All was good. I suggested a late dinner at an Italian place I had enjoyed before. We arrived in time for their midnight "last seating" and started to order. She wanted to order beer and pizza in a place that serves traditional Tuscan foods in style (I know I was an idiot to assume any stripper knew the difference). She ended up ordering from the kid''s menu and she settled for wine! By her third glass of wine - all she could talk about was other strippers and how little "class" they had. Somewhere, late in the second bottle, she had changed seats and was trying to demonstrate how she could "handle" customers in the strip club without being seen by bouncers or the DJ (honestly, I didn't mind that part!) Before we left, she went to the restroom and coming out she saw some guy there with his wife and walked up and - in a loud voice - asked, "Hey, didn't I give you a dance last night at (name) strip club?" When he denied it she responded, "That's OK, you came so fast I didn't get your name." I could barely stand up because I was laughing so hard, but we did manage to leave before being thrown out. While I was driving her back to her car, I realized that she had no idea that she did anything inappropriate - and - she really did try to fit every experience into her strip club life. OTOH, she really was great in bed, on a chair, on a counter, and even over a motel room desk.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Did she try to pick up some other guy for OTC?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    A classic stripper dinner story. Thanks for sharing dallas702
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    That's what I like about otc with her, even if she backslides a bit, she's not looking around like itc. She has a sense of dignity and I think I could take her anywhere, but she can switch to full on ghetto whenever she wants to.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    You can't blame her. That is where you met and have something in common. And, she spends a good part of her day there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe this has to do w/ the disconnect larry was talking about in the other thread, i.e. not having anything in common beyond the strip-club
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Back when I lived in Dallas I went to dinner at Outback w/ a light-skinned ebony dancer that was in her mid-20s (I was in my early 30s) - the hostess was a very pretty blond Texan but young around 17 - the hostess said something about smoking or non-smoking & I just said non-smoking and the dancer said "what are you talking about I smoke crack" - the young blond hostess seemed a bit startled but I just laughed since I knew this dancer was a bit of a wild-child and had a sarcastic sense of humor & liked to pull stunts like that
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Congrats, you're like coworkers who go out for happy hour and just talk about work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion