tuscl

Women's Running Shorts

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I seem to have an obsession with sexy female Olympians. Oddly enough, athletic strippers aren't my type. As you know, I prefer the jiggly Kate Upton type with some body fat.

Anyway...,there are two types of running shorts, and I'm not sure which one is my favorite.

There is the bikini brief style. Favored mostly by white Europeans.

And there is the tight, compression, booty shorts style. (I don't what they're called). Mostly worn by black women. But not always.

I like them both

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IDK which is which, but I think those ebony sprinters look sexy as fuck - LOVE their thick muscular thighs & them nice round firm bootays - the American ebony that won the 1st round of tonight's 100m hurdles I thought was pretty-cute
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Are they called scrunchies?

Last warning to Papi to stop being a spoiler
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

My girl, Dafne Schippers is getting ready for the 200m. I might have an unassisted LDK!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Those juiced Jamaicans don't even make- it close
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Damn, nearly everyone of those women sprinters are good looking. The fact they all have a nice tight ass doesn't hurt either.

Motorhead, glad to know Dafne is your girl. She is sweet looking for sure.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's it papi your on ignore
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Dafne for sure! I thought "Wow!" when I saw her tonight.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    How about the US women taking the Gold, Silver, & Bronze, in the 100m hurdles - impressive (at least until the Jamaicans take over that too).

And Gatlyn surprisingly failed to qualify for the 200m finals - he claims he had a bad ankle
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    This thread is pointless without pictures.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion