Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Women's Running Shorts

motorhead
motorhead1106928

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I seem to have an obsession with sexy female Olympians. Oddly enough, athletic strippers aren't my type. As you know, I prefer the jiggly Kate Upton type with some body fat.

Anyway...,there are two types of running shorts, and I'm not sure which one is my favorite.

There is the bikini brief style. Favored mostly by white Europeans.

And there is the tight, compression, booty shorts style. (I don't what they're called). Mostly worn by black women. But not always.

I like them both

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

IDK which is which, but I think those ebony sprinters look sexy as fuck - LOVE their thick muscular thighs & them nice round firm bootays - the American ebony that won the 1st round of tonight's 100m hurdles I thought was pretty-cute

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Are they called scrunchies?

Last warning to Papi to stop being a spoiler

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

My girl, Dafne Schippers is getting ready for the 200m. I might have an unassisted LDK!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Those juiced Jamaicans don't even make- it close

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Damn, nearly everyone of those women sprinters are good looking. The fact they all have a nice tight ass doesn't hurt either.

Motorhead, glad to know Dafne is your girl. She is sweet looking for sure.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

That's it papi your on ignore

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Dafne for sure! I thought "Wow!" when I saw her tonight.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

How about the US women taking the Gold, Silver, & Bronze, in the 100m hurdles - impressive (at least until the Jamaicans take over that too).

And Gatlyn surprisingly failed to qualify for the 200m finals - he claims he had a bad ankle

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

This thread is pointless without pictures.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement