Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Little Rock tonight

BaddJack

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Visiting the parents in Louisiana. I am driving the length of Arkansas to get there. I hope to try Paper Moon in Little Rock tonight, and experience enough to give a full report.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I look forward to your review!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Be sure to see the Bill Clinton presidential library...err adult book store.

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

Keep an eye out for Gauge (onetime porn star). I'd like to get her in VIP.

Profile picture for BaddJack
BaddJack
•

Reviews will be posted in the next day or two. I missed Gauge, but Bill was there, sitting ringside and making it rain....

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

paper moon in little rock had a prostitution/public indecency problem recently. 6 people got busted.

Profile picture for BaddJack
BaddJack
•

samsung: given the VIP explanation that was told to me, it is no wonder a bust occurred. I did NOT partake, but I did think the girl (clearly, one that was busted) was hot and sexy. Review finally done.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement