tuscl

Does anyone know where Zara works?

knobsnbobs
L.A. All Day
Sunday, August 14, 2016 12:58 PM
Can anyone help me out? I am looking for a dancer that I clicked with at the Rhino in COI in L.A. area. She used to work there frequently but I haven't seen her in months and have been trying to catch her. Did she change clubs? She is olive skinned, dark hair, fakies with athletic body, about 5'6 around 24 y.o. let me know! Thanks!

10 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    Before the guys come in and tease you about how someone gets so desperate that they think the folks on a nationwide forum would know some random stripper (hey, happens to the best of us!)... I'd like to use this as a teaching moment. If you "click with" someone, it is insane not to get their phone number so you can reach them if they change clubs, or while they're between clubs, or set up an appointment with them while they're at the club. Almost all strippers give out their phone numbers these days, early and often. Get her number guys... in fact, some of the absolute best times I've had with strippers are when they were between clubs and needed $, that opportunity by itself is worth getting her number
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Or Zara with an "H" ?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She pulled my finger
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Last I heard she was hanging out behind the 7-11 in Green Bay looking for a packer.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    This is like the thousandth post by someone asking some version of "how can I find some dancer that I used to enjoy?" Never ever, in response to any of those posts, has anyone ever had the slightest fucking clue where or how the skank in question could be contacted. That will never change.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    She is in Juice's basement.
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    Try asking this question on [view link]. It is a website for Los Angeles area strip clubbers.
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    Thanks!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    or ask on bonedin.
  • Missionary
    8 years ago
    She's actually a preacher at my church. She has reformed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion