tuscl

Follies

chessmaster
Illinois
There is 5 reviews of follies today alone. Seems like at least 1 or 2 every day which isn't anywhere near the rate of reviews for any other club. At least not noticeably so. Is follies the most popular strip club in america?

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Seems to be. It's a good place to go. I've enjoyed my times there. I look forward to returning, possibly for shadowcat's meetup.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Looks that way - def gets a lot of TUSCL airplay including on the discussion board.

Plus ATL is pretty-much a one-trick pony when it comes to mileage - its popularity is probably also increased since ATL seems to be a big hub for travelers and they will go to the only consistent mileage place in town
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I'm planning on going back Friday (one week from now)
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Follies is in a class by itself.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    "ATL is pretty-much a one-trick pony when it comes to mileage" - YEP!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Follies has 1756 reviews. The only club with more is the Playhouse Lounge with 1879. If Follies continues at this pace it won't be long until it takes over the #1 spot.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Follies rules!
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat - I have been to both clubs. No comparison. 10-15 years ago, Playhouse could compare and had nice booths with doors to boot. But those days are long gone. Cameras ruined that place.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    To clarify, the booths are still there, but the mileage isn't.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    I really want to check out follies in the near future. What worries me most is that we are a very small subset of a community and if follies is getting the recognition it is from us how many more PLs out there are bragging about it and at what point do you think that may be a bad thing?

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    StPaul - It has already reached that point. If it wasn't for the valet parking the parking lot would be grid locked. inside, I'm pretty sure that a visit by the fire Marshall would result in a fine for over crowding. There are not enough VIP rooms. There are times when you have to stand in line to take a piss.

I am fortunate to be a regular there and know my way around. I'm going today to meet 2 other TUSCLers.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the info Shadow, maybe Ill concentrate on Idle Hour and Detroit as they are closer to me anyways.

Enjoy the afternoon meetup!

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Follies has 1756 reviews. The only club with more is the Playhouse Lounge with 1879 ..."

Close - currently:

Playhouse - 1880

Baby Dolls Dallas - 1802

Follies - 1757
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Baby Dolls and Follies will probably continue to be neck-and-neck and IMO both bypass Playhouse
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion