tuscl

My Ex-ATF Is Driving Me Crazy But It's My Fault

rockstar666
Illinois
A year ago she quit dancing and started living with her new b/f. About a month ago, she "broke up" her b/f to the extent that she no longer posted "In a relationship" on her FB page, and texted me that she may be back at the club as she'll need money. But last week she was back "in a relationship" with him and she posted a pic to celebrate one year with him. Okay, fine. That's best for me as I'm happy with my CF and don't want to deal with both of them. They're not friends. Plus she never saw me romantically, just as a FWB. I, of course, was completely in love with her.

I've been trying for a year to get her out of my system and have moved on in my mind, but you know how hard it is to truly move on. She didn't ask to see me or anything so I assumed she was just rounding up old customers for business. Now that she's back with the b/f I never expected to hear from her again.

Now this morning she texts me, "Hey". WTF? So I text her back 'hey'. She wants me to get her some mushrooms even though I don't have any idea where to get them. These days I'm just in to pot and always was when she's known me. Her b/f is probably a drug dealer anyway and even if he's not, she has friends who are in to anything and everything. I just smoke weed; she knows that. She's asked me about other drugs in the past and I kept telling her all I can get is weed.

It's pointless for her to text me; and it just makes me feel sick inside because I'm still not over her. Is she really just stupid and that desperate for these mushrooms to hope I can help? She doesn't want to hook up with me (well, she hasn't asked to) and she never asks for money so I'm probably just a last resort. I suppose I can be a real ass to her so she'll leave me alone but I don't have the heart to. But I wish she'd stop texting me unless she wants to fuck.

Isn't it terrible when we just can't let go of a past lover? This is as bad as when I was dealing with my teenage crushes!

19 comments

• mark94
    8 years ago
    She's keeping her options open, with you and probably others. If things blow up with her current boyfriend, and they almost certainly will, she will need to immediately find financial support.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just typical SS - they prety-much just care about what they need & make contact w/ a PL when they need/want something - I hope I never get emotionally attached to a stripper, it's a losing proposition as far as I'm concerned
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm going to see my CF tonight, so some quality time with her should help me forget the ex!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"
    Isn't it terrible when we just can't let go of a past lover? This is as bad as when I was dealing with my teenage crushes!"

You're using these kinds of terms about a STRIPPER?!?! You'd best prioritize protecting yourself -- block her #
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    @SamPepys: She'd always be asking me for prescription drugs and I'd keep telling her I can't get them, so this fits that pattern. They're not setting me up though, since I don't sell drugs and never have.
  • K
    8 years ago
    She may be testing you. She wants to see how far you'll go for her.
    If she gets busted on anything, she will set you up. Don't doubt it for a second.
    The entire point of p2p is you don't need to deal with drama.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    K: I agree on p2p except I only paid for ITC; OTC was free. So I had to deal with all her drama...
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Subraman +10.

I think she's one part "networking" with you to keep her options open in the future. And she's another part "shit testing" you.

Now, I myself, don't know where to find drugs, but I could probably find most things after a few phone calls from some people I know plus there is always the dark web for everything else. Would I jump through all of those hoops for random pussy? No. Some guys might. That's why she may be shit testing you.

This is the level of commitment and energy your should expend for a serious, commited girlfriend or a wife (or mistress). Maybe she wants to see what you are capable of and how much she has you wrapped around her finger. Which brings us full circle back to Subraman's comment.

HTH.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    When I read this earlier my first thought was her or her boyfriend got busted and we're looking to make some points by turning someone else in. I would never trust her even though I don't use any illegal substances just be careful.
    Second point to what subra said I wholeheartedly agree how can you be so whipped to let her emotionally whip you like that. Grow a pair and get angry at her for trying to be a manipulative little twat.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ugh you guys don't need to be so hard on rockstar.

It's hard to forget a special connection even if it was one sided. I have the same issue too with a former married chick.

I personally think she's just keeping you in tow in case she needs a "client" down the road but twentyfives theory is alarmingly solid as well, but you know her much better than us.

It's either that or she just wants you to sing her some Styx songs.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Thanks shailynn. She has always confused me as to her motivations, and when we were "dating" she caused a lot of heartache with various SS by breaking dates etc. The big head is glad to be done with her, but the heart and little head still need to catch up. I should be happy she even thought of me as every dancer I've known except for her disappears when they quit.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Have her pull your weiner
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I do think she's mainly networking with you. The part about the 'shrooms, is maybe she doesn't have anyone else in her life who could find them for her? So maybe take that as a compliment. :) I would. Then tell her you can't get them.

'Shrooms are sort of dangerous to source if you aren't 100% sure of the guy you are buying them from. So I wouldn't do it, unless I really trusted that dealer.

Hope we're not busting your balls too much, man.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Yes. She just wants to score mushrooms. She doesn't think about you or your feelings.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Cut her off. End it.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I agree with the posts that say she just wants the shrooms. 35 years ago I was in to that shit but these days...if she's not going to fuck me than forget it.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Just play her this song, Rockstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8lEw9yr…
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Isn't it terrible when we just can't let go of a past lover? This is as bad as when I was dealing with my teenage crushes!
    ------------------------------------------------
    The standard way to deal with this on TUSCL is to tap your retirement savings, offer $1000 per date plus shopping trips, then drown in your personal fantasyland.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Don't forget vacations and trips to the spa
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion