tuscl

Funny stripper line

bvino
Florida
I was at my usual club yesterday and ran into a common problem for mongers everywhere. Both of my favorites (An oxymoron ,I know) were working and both made a run at me almost as soon I sat down. I bought a drink for the first one and then she had to get up for a smoke when the other one sat down and asked if I was busy. I said no -please stay. One of these dancers has told me that she gets along with no other dancer at this club and doesn't know why no one likes her. The other girl has told me why nobody likes the first one and has admitted that she doesn't like her either. I presented this conundrum to each dancer separately and said the only solution I had was to go back with neither and disappoint everybody equally. That is when the unliked girl suggested going back altogether. I pointed out the neither of them liked each other and that they were both generally disliked by everyone else. That is when the unliked girl said "maybe it will help break the ice" Good point! After waiting for a larger room while they put on a two girl show for me we proceeded to a three way that include serious GFE, BBJ, DATY Mutual masturbation and two girl contact at all times. I usually go 2 bills for either so I went 390 for this .it was worth every penny!. I wish all my meetings started this way. What an icebreaker!.

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Good job, bvino.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    That is customer service, putting aside petty differences to keep the customer (you) happy.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    "both of my favorites" is only an oxymoron in the real world. In the strip club, it's expected, just like you can have multiple ATFs :)

Good job on the PS
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Nice work. You da man. Envious.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You have a natural gift for getting strippers to get along & work together, I see strip club manager in your future
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    you have wisdom.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I think you got lucky. Rule #1 when doing 3 somes is that the girls must be compatible.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's amazing the lengths strippers go-to to get-paid including performing a sexual act w/ a stripper they hate
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    With time to think about it, very strongly agree with shadow -- you took a high-$, probably stupid risk. Which makes it even more awesome that it paid off. Probably calls for yet another round of high-fives
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    .... you can tax deduct this.
    IRS will accept your account.
    Not as a business expense - but as charity work.

No greater charitable cause on earth than getting warring strippers working together.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Thanks for all the comments. I am not sure that I can ever trust or believe what one stripper says about another so I am not sure what a risk I took. They were both sober so that minimizes the potential threats ,I guess. Yes money helps but a good patter also greases the skids.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion