tuscl

Ot... civilian ROBS

crazyjoe
Colorado
What would you do If you had an employee or fellow employee that their wife liked to bring food and sodas to everyone on the job including owners of the company as well as fellow employees and subordinates. Very nice right? The following week the guy brings everyone bills for all the food they ate. Some were billed for sodas they didnt even consume. This guy is a crew forman in a leadership position trying to scam his bosses and people he is in charge of.

What would you do if you were a fellow employee?

What would you do if you were the boss or owner of the company?

This actually happened to a friend of mine.

8 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Joe you have no friends stop lying

Crazy Joe is the Devil

www.short_ bus_ education.com
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If he was a fellow employee and friend, I would have a private conversation to him and say what he did was a really poor decision, whether it was his idea or his wifes.

I would also tell him if she's trying to start a lunch catering business, that's great, but he (and his wife) are going the wrong way about it. You also may want to point out what she is doing is probably illegal since she probably doesn't have the proper licensing for a "business" or the proper documents for a food handlers permit.

I would tell him he needs to immediately go apologize to anyone who was billed and return the money to anyone who paid. I would then suggest that he explain his motive/reasoning to the people who were affected by this.

Depending on how people would respond to him he may or may not want to go forward offering this service by his wife if they are interested, but it's not going to be easy to bring this up if most people were pissed off.

Lastly, tell him he needs to straighten up if he wants to keep his job!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    My first non PC impulse would be to tell him to go blow himself
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shailynn just dropped some smart talk Joe...can you comprehend what the fuck he is saying Joe ? Or are you stupid boy ?

Mikeya LMFAO
  • ime
    8 years ago
    this guy got fired right?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit on his desk and wipe my ass with the bill.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Might leave him some extra chicken nuggets but also leave him a bill for the entire lunch for everyone at work or tell him to pack up and leave if I were the boss.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    i would just quit because this is not a company with any kind of vision, but I understand if not everyone is in a position to do that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion