tuscl

if you had to choose......

larryfisherman
California
With what you consider a 9, would you rather

A. Have a 30 min makeout session in VIP (making out the whole time) for $150

or

B. Have a 30 min VIP with FS and BBBJ for $150 (no tip required, but there is no kissing).

I choose A, and that's a easy decision for me.

36 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i would have to see the girls before deciding...
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    if it is the same girl...B. kissing is very nice... butt...
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    What about the make out session for thirty minutes with a hand job ?

This is actually my preferred option when I club. Surprisingly hard to find at times
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    creampie all the way.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I would choose A.

But let me explain. If it is a real makeout session, then the girl is really opening up to me. And so if not GFE-FS in the club, then very soon outside the club. So your option A is more like a first date.

And then likewise, if she really wants to open up to me like that, it will be demonstrable while we are in the front room. May not even have need for the back room. May want to use the back room to do FIV with her. If she is opening up to me, she won't have too many limit lines.

This is the issue, letting the girl have a chance to get to know me and open up, and establishing that she is willing to do that.

I don't need to have the girl make me ejaculate, no matter what part of her body she intends to use to do that. The issue is breaking out of the ejaculation services or 'extras' chumps game, and letting the girl and I get real with each other. If that happens, then everything else will also happen. If it cannot be in the club, then very soon outside the club, and probably being a home toda la noche.

And so when FS occurs after she has completely opened up, of course it will be mind blowing for both parties, and probably it will be only the beginning of a regular occurrence.

SJG
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    If A and B are with the same girl, I choose B. Even when a dancer doesn't allow kissing, she will usually allow me to make out with her neck or boobs in VIP. If I'm kissing her neck while having sex, I'm plenty satisfied.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Could be just pay $300 with this bitch and get all the above
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes it's the same girl. The girl is what you would consider a 9.

Juice- no handjob, your pants stay on. But of course she's nude, so you could potential get your fingers wet in the process. Maybe even a little DATY if you want.

I love fucking and getting my dick sucked, but I prefer it in a more private place than a strip club.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There is actually a degree of power and mastery being demonstrated in being able to have it on your terms. And the girl will appreciate that you are someone who wants her to open up, and someone who is willing to proceed in a manner which causes that. And this is opposed to someone who is more desperate, because say he is cheating on his wife, and only cares about his own physical release, and does not actually want her.

How much better though if we were able to have strip clubs more conducive to privacy and spending more time with a girl. Like say the TJ Hong Kong Bar with its hotel.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    B!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If I had to chose it'd be B. But like juice said, what I'd really do is offer her $300 for everything.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    ^$300 for everything is known as a "JS69 lowball"

;)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    James ?

So no hand job....damn

Can I LDK from this make out session ? If so I'm all in on Orion A for $150 Alex
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'll just talk to her and have her grind on me a bit. ;)

I'll tell you what .. whatever "extra" I paid for and didn't redeem, I'll tell her to credit and give to Juice. *Boom* I just saved you $150!

Take care Brother Juice,

-Dominic

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    B.

Boys kiss

Men fuck
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Like I always say, it ain't real sex with a condom on.

Overall I like fucking more than kissing. Why I choose kissing over fucking in this situation is because a condom is on (unless you fuck strippers raw in the VIP), and the fucking is not done in a intimate place so to speak.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'm really not interested in kissing itc. Especially an extras club.

B. By default.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I've seen strippers sell kisses for a dollar. B.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    What about option D ?

Jerk off in the men's room and save $150 like a BOSS ....lol

Dominic lol thanks bro
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If I was impotent I'd choose A, o/w B
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    C. 10 minutes of DATY
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    F. Order a bucket of chackin Wang's
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I've had makeout sessions for $10 a dance with a couple 9's who were not extras girls. never got up that high in cost though.
    I'd probably take B though at that price. That's too good a value to pass up. .
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I'd pick B just because it is a much better value at that price.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    I'd have to choose A. While I prefer full service, any 9 willing to do full service with a fat PL like me for $150 is probably contagious so I would have to pass.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I do like the chacken wingz idea.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    No contest- B.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Of course Larry invented the two choices. It is not a real situation, it is just something he set up to get people to discuss how they think.

Of course the best is just to meet the girl and get to have enough time with her to let everything happen ITC. And then take her home with you and continue. And you really should then should then be planning on feeding her.

So the money and the time allotments in Larry's example are arbitrary.

I think the real issue is that with option A, you are letting it happen with her in a more civilian way, waiting until she is really completely open to you, before fucking. So there usually would be a makeout session. Though maybe in the front room, maybe at lower cost, and maybe with more time for talking, and then only getting really heavy and intense right before you are going to go into the back room with her, and then to do everything, because she is ready.

Larry posted before about there being some girls at strip clubs that he would like to get into his own bed. I would assume that one would not really be doing it this way with a girl unless they were planning on that.

And then his option B, that is more what would happen if the girl were trying to sell you FS-ITC. But usually when done in that way, it will not be GFE. So you can take it, you can decline, or you can defer the offer and instead try to get the girl to open up with you in the front room. And then if she still won't, even getting some money for her time, and money which is not being cut with the house, then probably either shine her on, or starting talking about outside dates with her, civilian dates.

And then there are guys cheating on their wives. What they need is either a marriage counselor or a divorce attorney. So we need to start setting up a fund, to send some of these girls to school.

SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Given the option between cumming and not cumming, for the exact same price, with a girl of identical hotness -- in other words, a completely contrived situation -- I'd pick cumming. However, for me at least, juice's option is interesting:

--> "What about the make out session for thirty minutes with a hand job ?"

There are not many strippers I want to kiss or make out with, but if we're talking about any one of my ATFs, or even my CF, I'd be might tempted to pick that option, at least some of the time. (keep in mind I don't do BBBJ with strippers so the FS+BBBJ option is just FS for me)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^I should add that for me, I'm not interested in kissing a girl at an extras club, or at least an extras girl at an extras club. So the option above presumes that the makeout session with with a no-extras girl.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    If I'm paying $150 (or in our case $300) we better be FULLY satisfied
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    $150 to kiss????? You can go to a club for free and makeout with multiple 9s for free.

Option B all the way. You're paying to get a selfish nut..

Why is this even a debate???? Those who choose A could easily show up at the SC on and slow night and build rapport with the chick without paying $150.

Unless you live in a geographic location with scarce 9s.

Thank God for NYC
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't think Larry intended this to be about money. He just framed the choices in order to get people to talk. What I think he really means is what sort of a choreography do you want to use with a newly met girl.

1. Totally GFE and civilian in approach and waiting until she is ready for that before seeking ejaculation.

OR

2. Letting her sell you an ejaculation service, while she is still not ready to open up and get GFE with you.

SJG
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I would chose A. Larry. To me the sensual interaction with a woman is more important than the ejaculation itself. To just have a FS ejaculation is meaningless without the make out session preceding it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Although I chose B all the way, a makeout/HJ combo is a huge turn-on for me & will have me busting big time pretty-much every time
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the responses guys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion