tuscl

Atlanta: Follies

jayhawk123
Arizona
Sunday, August 7, 2016 7:51 PM
Those of you who have personally been to Follies please tell me some suggestions or things I should know to have the best time there possible. I have never been to a club with extras offered....is Follies a big extras club like I read about the Detroit clubs? How much are dances? How much is VIP and what is available in VIP? I will be going in couple weeks for business in the area.

9 comments

• aquavelvaman
    8 years ago
    Stop. Please, just stop.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    I've only been there at night. It was stupidly crowded, but there was a wide ride range of fun available. You'd just have a ton of people around and probably in your business at night. I had a customer sitting and staring from over my shoulder while I was in VIP on my recent visit. From the reviews it seems like you'd be better off during the day. Every girl I tried out said each has her own rules. Be clear about what's on your mind.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I see that you have VIP privileges. So why not read the reviews?
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat....I have read some reviews but would rather get direct advice in here. People don't say the details of what is available in the reviews. If somebody would rather PM details that would be great
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Just about everything is available in VIP. Just make sure upfront of what you would be getting and for how much. Not all of the dancers are the same.
  • sooperflysnooka
    8 years ago
    I'll PM you with a few details that Papi Chulo helped me with for my visit last week. But honestly, most info youre looking for can be gathered from the reviews. I understand there are alot of them, but VIP has been thoroughly discussed. as far as specifics, that usually doesnt get discussed much in the open, here or in reviews. that's more for PM anyway Regardless, you asked for help, you will be helped. check PM
  • aroundtown
    8 years ago
    The club is more packed at night but I found the VIPs to be empty. VIPs are packed during the day. Night is a great time to go.
  • aroundtown
    8 years ago
    The club is more packed at night but I found the VIPs to be empty. VIPs are packed during the day. Night is a great time to go.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Full contact dances are $10 on the floor. VIP is something like $150 for a half hour, with extra tip negotiable. But don't overpay. The prices are insanely low. Go to day shift unless you like black dives. Have fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion