tuscl

Most money a stripper has made in one night?

larryfisherman
California
Sunday, August 7, 2016 10:43 AM
What's the most money a stripper has told you she made in one night? Did you believe her? One stripper said that in a San Fran club she once made 10K in one night. Another stripper said she once made 8K in a Vegas club one night. Both of these strippers were close to 10's, so I believed them.

16 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Around here? The most? Mentioned to me? $600-$800 in one night.
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    One stripper told me she had sex with a customer one night for 10,000 back at his hotel. She said she blew the money. Who knows if it's true. She was 28 back in 2014 and said it happened when she was a 18 so back around 2004.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Kudos to her LDK, but I'm talking about a stripper that you actually know.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I've heard stories about girls having 10k nights, but as far as strippers I know personally, 4k.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I've heard stories of up to $10K. But the most I know to be true is $3.5K.
  • imnumnutz
    8 years ago
    I think it would depend on what we are talking about. Just stripping in the club? Extras involved? OTC? From my experience at the Vegas Rhino, if we are talking about a hard working, good looking girl who just sticks to the basics, I would think about $4k would be max, and that includes tips. It would go up from there with extras...
  • Jackmd
    8 years ago
    Highest I've heard is $1,700 in a non-extras club. I believed her.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Never asked directly my guess is from one of the faves saying she was waiting on a 2k whale that night. This after being there for a few hours and 4C from me. So 3-4k is believable.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lies.
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    ;) I'm with chessmaster- of course, it's all lies; just SS! Maybe, one in a hundred; working in Vegas is telling the truth. But seriously?... If we believe everything our ATFs' told us we'd be the biggest PLs out there! Oh, wait...
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I once had a favorite who also danced at the Masters on occasion when Myrtle beach attracted a lot of rich people or money to the strip clubs like golfers etc. She said she made 4000 one weekend, the most she ever made.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm just talking about ITC. "But the most I know to be true is $3.5K" DS? Did you contribute a lot to that $3,500?
  • dr_lee
    8 years ago
    $3,000
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Back in the early 90s it wasn't uncommon for a girl I used to date to make $3K over a Th, Fri, Sat stretch. I recall her making that much in one night too off a small party of businessmen in for the boat show. That was with no VIP rooms but was the heyday of the SoFla SC scene.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I got a few dances from a blond stripper in Tootsie's (Miami) several years ago, and she joined me at my table after the lap dances for a few minutes before going off in search of more money. A little over two hours later, she returned, sat on my lap, and planted a big wet kiss right on my lips. I asked why the excitement, expecting to be hit up for more dances. , Instead she waved a thick stack of $100s under my nose. Yes, when she fanned the bills out, the whole wad was $100s, I don't know how much exactly, but I had to be over $4K. She claimed several pro basketball players took a table upstairs and were throwing money around. She insisted that she sat on one of the players laps and he handed her a few $100 bills every few minutes, but otherwise ignored her. I never saw the basketball players, but I did see the cash. I have no idea why she came to me to celebrate. She bought us drinks, talked very excitedly for about ten minutes then said she was going home and took off.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "she waved a thick stack of $100s under my nose" LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion