tuscl

Am I becoming boring?

My last visit at a nearby club my ATF & were talkin. Shooting up a storm as always. Then out of the blue she says if I ever wanted to be around the other girls I was always welcomed to (She had been absent from the club for a while so her friend was my go-to person). What does this mean? Is she getting tired of me? Am I not generous enough? I mean I spend a lot on her dances.

9 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    You being boring has nothing to do with it. George and his friends Andrew, Benjamin and Ulysses never become boring.

If you aren't generous enough she'd be with someone that is.

Her friend may have said something about missing your cash. She may have another customer that is as or almost as generous as you and she would prefer you to be the one to end the session so she can spend time with him. Do you tip her for her hang out time or just dances? If you only tip for dances and not her time chatting, she wants to get more customers but doesn't want to upset her best customer.
  • TallDarkScary4ever
    8 years ago
    I asked her about tips & she said it wasn't a big deal. I usually do VIP cause its more low profile (IMO). While I'm with her I massage her back & feet to show how much I appreciate her as well as the time spent with her. Her I got talkin that there should be a line for all the girls that wanna get rubbed down. But I'd end up going broke if they all went VIP. And besides. My ATF is 1 of 3 girls that approached me ( the other had quit) who was interested.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    She is making sure you don't get bored. Some dancers actually understand that you don't have to monopolize a guy to get their money and guys actually like to try other dancers but will still do dancers with them. They make their money with many customers and you can diversify your fun with different dancers if you want to.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    What rh said x100.

It is in her long term best interests to make sure you don't burn out with her. My CF said the same think. I agree with her. And she's right.

She will potentially earn more long term $$ that way. She is wise.
  • TallDarkScary4ever
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback guys. PEACE. :-)
  • TallDarkScary4ever
    8 years ago
    NINA huh?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Your question assumes you haven't always been boring.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    What's that old saying? If you have to ask, ...

Kidding.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think it might mean that she has a BF.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion