tuscl

"Accidentally"?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Does anyone really believe it was accidental?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/olympi…

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah. I believe in the Easter Bunny too. :) Good job, boys !!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Definitely not.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    But who the fuck honestly cares?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    They must have gotten their directions to the hotel from Obama's secret service.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Certainly, it was entirely an accident. These stylish. professional gentlemen were simply walking for some fresh air near their rooms (on an all first class cruise ship - not the Olympic dorms) when they chose to stop for a refreshing spa visit. The fact that the "spa" was one hour by cab from their ship is irrelevant. The important point is that none of them spoke Portuguese or were familiar with local culture. Do not think less of these clean cut all American gentlemen simply because it took them a couple of hours to realize that most spas do not serve men only, sell liquor and have women in sheer teddy's walking around offering private services. As soon as they understood their location was improper they completed their "drinks" and departed.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Athletes staying in the village don't that this sort of problem, they can get any flavor they want right there.

@chessmaster: I'm guess any WAGs of these players care.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Why does the mainstream society think this is a big deal? I agree, who cares?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Totally believe it. I find myself accidentally going to spas all the time.
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    They were just surprised that they had to pay. Remember, they get free pussies in America.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yes significant others care(and maybe deserve to know) but that's beside the point. It's none of tmz, ours or anybody else's business. I believe in karma so if any of them have a good woman at home, they will get what they deserve.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    Who cares if they did. What difference does it make?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion