Thursday, August 4, 2016 6:34 PM
Title says it all. Squawk!

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, they don't !!! Vultures are evil !!
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    Sorry Vince, you seem like a nice enough hairless ape, but you have to realize that the council of ricks has decided that there are too many hairless apes on the planet and not enough vultures. Squawk! But don't worry, we're going to start with rickdugan's hit list when we start to liquidate hairless apes. I doubt you're on that list. Squawk!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Rick the Vulture on ignore ! Carrion my wayward son
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^lol
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I saw the council of vultures gathered around a deer carcass a few weeks ago. They looked busy.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    One of the best t-shirts I've ever seen was of two vultures perched side by side, with one saying to another, "Patience my ass! I want to kill something." I know which one was you, rick......
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Thanks, Rick, but I'll still stay a ways away. Traveling through the deserts of the Southwest, I saw plenty of your relatives picking away at fresh meat !!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Actually, the black vulture is listed as a species of least concern by conservation societies. Ergo, they don't matter. That's not racism, it's science.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^right. Then who does matter gammanu?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    #allvulturelivesmatter
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I care enough about vulture lives that I'm lacing 3 dead skunks with rat poison and putting them out on a silver platter for Rick the Vulture
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    @chessmaster: Really? Get a life. But, since you asked and conservation is an important off-topic subject, off the top of my head: Blue whales, black footed ferrets, gopher tortoises, burrowing owls, alligator gar, lowland mountain gorillas... Too many endangered species to name, but the black vulture is not one of them. Go ahead and check Wikipedia. Jackass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion