tuscl

Are there ANY clubs worth the money in Manhattan!?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Thursday, August 4, 2016 4:39 PM
So I work in the big city and while I like my clubs outside the big apple, I don't want to have to always make it a preplanned trip just to see some ass, tits and a pretty face. Because work is tiresome and when ass is around the bend why not; I'd it wasn't for the rep of exorberant prices. Anybody even remotely familiar with Manhattan clubs to shed some much needed light or is Manhattan truly only for those who expect nothing from their trip?

14 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    I stopped even trying to find one after a couple of months here. Detroit is just a little over 2 hour flight away, so why bother?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Flash Dancers is ok for some eye candy. Especially if you like white women from Russia and Eastern Europe. But the most I do there is stage tip. The $20 dances are very low mileage and not worth even a fraction of that price. In my opinion there is no other Manhattan club that is even worth the cover charge.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    It depends. If you are looking for eye candy, you'll find some of the hottest, most elegant and seductive ladies you've ever met in some of the Manhattan clubs. But for any real fun, not a chance. Now don't get me wrong, you can get action at places like Hustler and Sapphire with beautiful girls, but you'd better be prepared to spend at least 2g. In those clubs, it is a good idea to get on the same page with the VIP manager and let him help you pick the "right" girl, a service for which he will be expecting a couple of Benjis off the 2g roll of course. ;) OR, you can save it for 10 FS events in Detroit, 15 in Follies (20 if you're shadow), etc., etc.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, our hustler, shadowcat. :)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I recommend you try Manhattan, Kansas instead
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The answer is no. Here's my review of Manhattan strip clubs: [view link]
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Those who mentioned Detroit, that is still considered a preplanned trip. Not something you can readily do on impulse (negligible if you're rich). @rickdugun I wouldn't remotely say you can find the sexiest women in Manhattan clubs. But we have different definitions of female beauty. Elegance... maybe if air dances are elegant. @papi_chulo lol well it technically IS Manhattan so you're not wrong
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately, gone are the days of The Hot Lap Dance Club. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lido room sounds fun. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There appear to be dives, not in Manhattan as real estate is to expensive, but in the surrounding area. SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Flights to Detroit or Atlanta, I get it. But- what could be relatively easily reached in New Jersey or Long Island that offers contact or extras at a reasonable price?? Curious minds want to append that to this thread.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @hugh(Heffner) don't have my SUV...yet
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I believe there are places in Hempsted? And then Newark and Irvington. Not from there, never been there. But these places do get written about. Also, the NYC area is known for unlicensed, clandestine places. And you know that any place like that will be completely FS oriented. Dougster doesn't seem to like Dives or Shit Holes, so he would not be keeping up on such places. Where I live, the strip clubs are strict no touching. But there is an underground. These underground places still have business licenses, signs, and liquor licenses. But the dancers are separate, run by a talent agent, and there just on certain days, and just for a few hours. While there are still unwritten rules, they go way beyond what they do in the advertised clubs. Now that totally unlicensed sort of business, that is very rare here. But the NYC Metro is known for it. And then of these dives, some are well known. I think Sights in Newark is still going, membership after hours. A place I really want to be able to go to. Black, Membership, BYOB. Probably anything goes front room or back room, and because it is after hours, probably most girls would be happy just to walk out the front door with you. I want to be able to go there, and to some of these more infamous outlaw girl places all over the country. We have members in your area, who I am sure would know. SJG The Rolling Stones - Hand of Fate [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion