Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Yo' Dougsta, tit-TAY-fag, et al... You morons do know I'm a laughin' AT y'all, d

zipman68
zipman68VIP19366

the speed force!

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Let's see how many replies we can get to this!

BTW Mikey-man, I'm proud o' yo'. You didn't reply to my last thread! Perhaps you're learnin' that I'm just pokin' at you. Alas, it took you a bit longer to learn that it would have taken a chimp. But you should take heart lil' feller. Chimpanzees are mighty smart! It's no dishonor for a guy like you to lose out to a chimp!

Replies (2)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Oh-no! You got us again zippie! When will ever learn how you outclass us so...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Another rude on the short bus!

The short bus wins again!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement