You're never too old. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
ORLEANS — A 90-year-old Dennis Port man was arrested for soliciting a prostitute after reporting that she stole from him.
Nicholas Salerno paid Karen Proia, 48, of Route 28 in West Dennis, $100 on June 22 to perform a sex act, according to Orleans District Court documents.
He told police she used the bathroom in his house and he later noticed his necklace was missing. He reported the alleged theft to police June 30, records show.
Police recovered the necklace at Bass River Coin, records state.
A police officer told Salerno he also would be charged with a crime, for soliciting a prostitute, to which Salerno responded, “I don’t give a (expletive). I’m 90 years old ...” according to court documents.
Proia is charged with larceny and prostitution. She and Salerno pleaded not guilty at their arraignments Tuesday.

9 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    @ 90 years old he can regard his soliciting charge as a macho badge of honor. Good for him for still wanting to get some and being able to follow up on it. #90yroldlivesmatter
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    What fucked up prosecutor would go forward with a soliciting prostitution case against a 90 year old man??

Fucking court system!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Hey, if his pistol is still loaded at 90 years old, more power to him. The only thing I want to know is if he had a little blue helper, or if it was all him.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    A redhead that I wanted last week was tied up forever dancing for a guy who had to be 90. I don't know when I've seen an old man so happy. I didn't have the heart to steal her from him.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I hope I can still do it at 90.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I love the defendant's response to the policeman.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The short bus wins again!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Another way antiquated laws punish the victim
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately him being 90 he probably could not think on his feet fast enough - he should have never said he was soliciting & should have lied and said she had promised to come to his house to help him w/ some house-chores & instead she ripped him off (in an imperfect world one can't always be 100% honest)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion