tuscl

Eau de Stripper

goosman
On A Booty Hunt
Two days after my night of lappers, and I have a pillow case that still wreaks of stripper scented lotion. What the hell is in that stuff?

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shame, remorse, guilt, failure, rejection and a pinch of hope lol
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    You forgot the self-loathing. That's what makes the vanilla stick around for so long.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Subraman has a point, perhaps you are just smelling the disappointment and loss of money you spent in a strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That's what happens when you haven't taken a shower since you visited the club

:)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I have a t-shirt that reads "I smell like strippers". Not sure if that is good or bad. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sub lol good point

I also find it funny that three members on this topic can't see my comment lol

Their loss

All they can see is sub part lol
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Here's an awesome true story:

A few years back, one of my favorite rituals was to spend a couple of hours at the strip club (no-extras club, so basically just drink with the girls), then head off to get a bodyrub and happy ending. It never failed that when I hugged the bodyrub girl hello, she told me how awesome I smelled. Floozy recognize floozy yo
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shadow I'm going to buy you a shirt that says " I smell like shit"

Lol
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    I have had dancers tell me that they cut or add baby oil to their perfume. Makes the skin soft and the scent last longer. That is why they smell different yet somewhat vaguely similar. Oil will not just go away and needs to be washed out. Have a spray bottle of white vinegar near your washer and spray the pillowcase before you wash it. The vinegar also works great on deodorant stains.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Ever do laundry ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My C/F is one of the few dancers that wears a scent. Most are aware that P/L's can't be smelling of dancer when they go home, but I don't have that issues so she knows to spray down before we get intimate. I like having her scent when I get home!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes, shower and laundry are a must. For me it's the only way around it.

Shower before and after the club. Fresh, soft clothes in the club then they immediately go into the overnight soak (Woolite for Darks in water in a small tub).

Leave the car windows cracked overnight to air out the Eau de 'shank overnight.

Maybe the above is overkill for 2 hours' fun but I don't think so.

See I can come back home with all the marks, bruises, and scratches I want from the club. This does not bother the wife. However, she cannot stand another woman's scent on me. So a deal's a deal. In conclusion: shower and laundry.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Stripper scented lotion?

Did you jack off too much after your visit?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Yes, shower and laundry are a must. For me it's the only way around it. "

When I was married, I'd always stop off at the gym to shower and change clothes, after each trip. I always thought the guys who did NOT shower unconsciously wanted to get caught. Because even though you go noseblind to it, you DO smell like floozy after leaving the strip club, 100% guaranteed, even if YOU can't smell it on you. Hell, re-read my story above -- my bodyrub girls LOVED the way I smell after a strip club trip, and what they smell on me is 100% stripper.

Sometimes, I didn't bother with a full shower, but at least changed my clothes and washed my face, neck, and arms.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^I know if I can *really* smell her perfume on me, it's bad, and I need to change my clothes before I get into the house, too. I recall one time she said: "I'm imagining you like Pigpen (from Peanuts cartoon) right now. Except not with the cloud of dirt but rather with a cloud of cheap stripper perfume trailing you."

I think I agree with you about getting caught. And it's not just strippers and strip clubs but with cheating too. It's like they want to get caught and have the woman do all the work to either fix the relationship or end it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion