tuscl

Can you loan me money for rent?

K
New Jersey
I received a phone call today. Car trouble, could not get to work, could I loan her some money so she could pay her rent. We had plans to meet up next week. I suggested we either move it to tonight or add an extra session. Neither is good for her. How about we do something extra next week? She’s pissed and insults me. I let her know our session next week is canceled. A few more insults via text and nothing more from her for the past few hours.

Compare that to a lady I’ve been visiting with for a long time. A few weeks ago she tells me she could use some extra money that week. It is none of my business why. She doesn’t tell me. I don’t ask her. We were meeting the next night. She tells me how much she needs. I agree. The next day she arrives wearing a very sexy outfit. She dances for me and strips to stockings, heels and a garter belt. She undresses me as part of her dance. After a mutually nude lap dance she uses some toys on herself and performs a very erotic one woman show.

She gives me an excellent BJ. We relax for a while and then we fuck. We shower together. She leaves and I go for a sauna and a swim.

She got the money she needed. It cost her at most an extra hour and a little extra effort. She’s known me a long time and knows what to offer to get what she needs. Sessions like this happen a few times a year.

Had the younger, hotter dancer agreed to a session tonight, she’d have her money an hour from now. If she had done like the older lady, she’d have walked out with two or three times the extra cash she needed.

24 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, her need outweighed whatever brain she has. Her loss !
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Wow - that's hard to believe - who knew strippers could be so entitled

:)
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Even good OTC experiences seem like they are not worth it.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    You a swimmer, @K? One of my pre-sex rituals is to swim laps. Sounds like you have it backwards :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Tell that bitch to fuck off you got Pokemon to play
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Yea fuck that first bitch!
  • K
    8 years ago
    @Randonmember
    I am not really a swimmer. I do a few laps for fun more than for exercise. I paid for the night so why not enjoy all the hotel has to offer? Perhaps next time I will do the laps first.

• K
    8 years ago
    Butterman. No, i will not be fucking that bitch.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo

I shouldn't be surprised. I should not be upset at the drama and insults but I was. I'm just venting. i know how these ladies are but that doesn't mean i understand them.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Juicebox69
    How did you know my plans for this evening?

Almost every dancer I know around here is into Pokemon.
  • joewebber
    8 years ago
    you never loan money to a stripper.
    they never pay you back.
    when the rent's due again, or the car payment's due the next month, they'll ask again.
    there's usually a lot of drug abuse going on when they need a "loan"
    one stripper used to text me every month when her probation was due the next day. sorry.
    if you do it once, and refuse to do it again, suddenly you become the bad guy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ime
    8 years ago
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit no!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ haha
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck no! The short bus wins again!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    K, I think you played that perfectly. You are a model PL that others should emulate :)
  • K
    8 years ago
    Subraman
    Thank you. It took me a few mistakes before I learned dancers consider loans to be another word for gift.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I don't loan anyone money. You need groceries? I'll go shopping with you. Car broke down? We'll fix it together. There things like water or electricity bills that I'll pay as a once-off kindness. Never loaned to a bro or ho, cause I know I won't see them no mo'.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Gammanu95
    You are nicer than I am. For friend snd family i will gift them.money. as for a dance The most I do is give her a chance to earn it. No gift or loans of money.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven, and I need to lose some weight.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Short bus 4,life
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    They won't do anything unless they get cash. The first one is an exception, she won't do anything even when she gets cash LOL #entitledlivesmatter
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion