tuscl

The Saga Of Og (Typical Loser PL) and Charlene (Typical greedy but stupid dancer

rockstar666
Illinois
Og: Charlene, let me take you away from here and all this misery. I love you!
Charlene: Oh Og, how do I know you REALLY love me? Everyone else here wants to take me away too. What have you done to deserve my love?
Og: Charlene, I take you to them fancy and expensive Jap restaurants with that raw fish. I like my fish fried, but I eat it because I love you.
Charlene: But all my boyfriends eat sushi, what makes you different?
Og: Well, I also take you to the ballet because you love ballet. I looked under them tutus for pussy on them high kicks, but they're not nekid! Why don't they be nekid under dem tutus for the men that have to be there but wish they were watching MMA? But I still buy you them really expensive tickets and go with you because I love you.
Charlene: I know Og, but that's nothing special. Lots of people go to the ballet.
Og: Well, I done wrote that song for my band called "Charlene" and it made the #1 hit Billborad song in the whole dang US of A for 30 straight weeks. 'Charlene' is now a household name! And I did that because I love you. What else can I do??
Charlene: Can you give me a hundred bucks?

1 comment

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion