tuscl

Hot Girl Butterflies

Sunday, July 31, 2016 9:55 AM
I may take some crap for this, but who cares. Every once in awhile, I'll see a gorgeous stripper making the rounds (usually one I haven't seen before), and I'll actually get butterflies in my stomach- meaning, it does that weird sort of delicate flip. I'm sure you know the kind of girl I'm talking about: She's got basically every physical attribute you're looking for, and your brain knows with a bit of cash she'll be all over you. Anyone else?

18 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I had that happen when i saw the dancer that gave me my first itc bj
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've been a heavy SCer over the last 3 years in particular so kinda hard for it not to feel like the same ole same ole. When I became a regular SCer in my 30s there were dancers from time to time that I would look at & feel like it was just her & me in the club - now a days at 46 the most "I'll feel" is "damn I wanna get my hands on that" lust kind of a thing
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    There are at least 4 hot girls in my local club and they've all danced for me but I didn't get that butterfly feeling. It is a nice feeling when the hot girls seem to be trying to get your attention. I don't mind doing the two for ones but if they keep trying to up sell a regular lap dance, one hot girl does that, I don't care for that. I remember seeing some girls who I would rate a 10 many years ago. They got my attention real fast. The mystery girl that keeps popping up to the top of my suggested friends list looks very hot at least in the face.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I am thrilled to say that even after all these years, I still get butterflies with a super hot girl... just being hot isn't enough though. As an ass man, when I see that gorgeous girl who is moving so sex, and then she turns around and has that heart-shaped ass, that'll do it!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It happened the first time I saw the DS. And every other time that I see her after a break.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    IronFox22 --> "Every once in awhile, I'll see a gorgeous stripper making the rounds (usually one I haven't seen before), and I'll actually get butterflies in my stomach- meaning, it does that weird sort of delicate flip" --> end quote IronFox22 Yep, yep, and yep. I get those "butterflies" most every visit with at least one girl if not a few. That feeling is really why I go to the club (e.g., and don't expect sex). I love having a conversation with a gorgeous woman and have it feel like a first date with her, down to feeling the jitters. I love it. I don't think you're weird nor will I give you flack for it.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Not when I go up to stage tip, nor if she approaches me. I do get it though, when she's walking the room, and she's the one I want. That is until we talk and there is no whale waiting for her. At least not yet (has happened many times before, but the better ones know how to handle it well)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm too old to get butterflies but my dick twitches when I get excited by a female. :)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I don't get butterflies from hot girls, but I occasionally get a case of the crabs.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Oh yes. Does not happen often but it's a nice feeling when a new girl shows up and she's exactly your type
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Sadly that hasn't happened to me in a long while. I remember the feeling though.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Such butterflies is normal. In the mid-ninety's I returned to strip clubbing, from strict monogamy. A Latina who really turned me on, did produce such butterflies, since I'd not felt since I was high school age. But with time and experience, one gets beyond that. That you are feeling it and noticing that you are felling it, is the right way. We have to feel our feelings. SJG
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I can't remember getting them from a dancer I hadn't met before. I do remember getting them when I walked in and spotted an ex-fav that I hadn't seen in a couple years.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Keeping "the butterfly" jitters plus not de-sensitizing me to the whole SC experience -- yes one can get de-sensitized to naked women -- is why I don't stay too long (for a single visit - 2-3 hours max, prefer 1-2 hours) nor do I return too often. I prefer to space visits out (by months). Sure it avoids burn out, but worse for me, I don't want to get de-sensitized to it. That's my approach.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ... otherwise I'm sure I'd have to approach it like Dugan and aim for same-day OTC -- to keep the thrill of the hunt alive. Although he confesses some of his trips are of the rinse/repeat variety which to me, sounds kind of disappointing, but that might not be an accurate nor fair assessment, so I should keep that to myself and avoid further speculation. But I don't have the bankroll to attempt that style of clubbing so I can't really gauge it for myself. I think one does need to keep it interesting in order to keep doing it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    IronFox, I have seen some guys who can hit on girls, and it is almost too easy for them. I think of this MBZ dealer over by the Viet Coffee Shops. Nice clothes, good talker, lots of money. He hits on the and results are usually positive. But you can see the weakness, it is too easy for him. And then there being an age difference and he not trying to get to know the girl a bit first before making his invitation, you can tell that he can just hit on one girl after another. Okay, but for most guys it is not like this. And then in strip clubs, lots of guys turn to chicken and so they expect the girls to select them. Not smart. You are facing the butterflies, and so girls will sense that, and so when you approach one she will recognize how far you are extending yourself, and that should put you in good standing with her short and long term. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Keeping "the butterfly" jitters plus not de-sensitizing me to the whole SC experience ..." Yeah- I think I'm kinda often desensitized due to my frequent SCing - it's often almost as routine as having lunch LOL
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    All the freaking time. Scarlet and Savannah at follies really turn me on. while everyone else may not think of them as 10s, They just have the look I like and the right amount of playfulness.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion