tuscl

Halloween

crazyjoe
Colorado
I know it is not here yet but, why don't we have Halloween more often? Hot women can dress lie this every day as far as I am concerned...

http://thechive.com/2014/10/29/this-is-w…

10 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    shit.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It can be Halloween every day as far as I'm concerned. Bring on them strippers !!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Halloween is the one night if the year that normal girls actually dress sluttier than strippers, and it's okay. Even my wife dresses like a total whore and goes out in public for Halloween and I love it.

I agree we should have 2 halloweens a year and the other should occur in the summer so girls can even wear less.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    The girl in #42 is holding my beer!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Nice! Agreed! More Halloween!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I like that idea, Papi !!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    halloween is one of my favorite "holidays"

good link, Joe. Like all the pics, but 37 is my favorite
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    Halloween is the greatest American holiday. Clubs are amazing due to the strippers getting creative. Dancers always told me that it was the most fun day of the year to work.

Has anyone been to Hong Kong for Halloween? Is it any good? The pics from previous parties seem more focused on a dia de muertos theme, which doesn't really do it for me.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    good one Joe
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    They look good, but women can actually go further when it is not Halloween. This is how it is at the Viet Coffee Shops.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion