Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

15 Things you should never say in bed

RandomMember

.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Luckily I don't need any of this advice -- unlike most of you on TUSCL

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I can think of a lot more. :) Your sister is better, etc.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ooooooh shit!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Let's not forget the converse. Your brother is better. :)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

It tastes like chicken.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

If he says " wait until I tell the guys on TUSCL about this", you've just had sex with JS69.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hey, you aren't supposed to kiss and tell.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Top slogans for JS69's sex life:

Stepping bolding into 10th grade!

But... But... But... You POOP from there!

You realize you are as old as my last 3 sex partners combined

:) :) :)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

In all seriousness, congrats on popping that particular cherry, JS!

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Ok weird , thought I was in the "I licked it" thread. No idea how that happened!!!!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

My fault. I started it, subraman. :)

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

lol! Thanks for spamming my thread @Subra.

@Founder --> ignore (for lack of edit feature).

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

On 2nd thought, any discussion of @Smith's analingus is a horrible idea in bed. So it all sort of fits.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

The "Have you came yet" speech is a killer, for sure.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ I never heard it, but "are you in yet?" would be crushing

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yes, but it does sound like some TUSCL members are saying our hearing things like those on the list regularly.

SJG

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

san_jose_guy: of course these wouldn't be funny if they weren't so close to home!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

True, but in all honesty I think I do do a good job of staying out of that territory, and the women I've been with mostly do too.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement