tuscl

Ever Been to the Strip Club in the Rain?

Ch3ll
Arizona
Yes, no, how was it?

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Never gone into one if it has been raining hard.

But a small black dive I go to down here in Miami is sorta below street level by about 2 or 3 ft & it is lowest in the middle sorta forming a bit of a fish-bowl, when it rains really hard the water is up to half-calve all the way up to the door - I once was at this club & it rained hard while I was inside, when I went to leave I had to take off my shoes & socks to make it to my car, luckily I was wearing shorts as I often do & didn't have to worry about my pants getting wet.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    This will be my first in the rain. It's been off and on pouring. Now it's a drizzle but picking up. Well I'll see what the overall visit is like. Might be a great one.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Well surprisingly it's the same amount of people for a Tuesday night as well as girls. Pulled up and saw girls getting dropped off running inside.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Rain, snow, sleet or tornadoes will not keep us from our appointed rounds. Hell yeah, I go to clubs when it's raining.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Where I live we have roofs on our strip clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    So that white sticky fluid coming down from the balcony isn't rain? :)
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I used to travel for business and learned that I preferred to drive - anywhere less than 5 hours away - by car. Now retired, I enjoy driving around, especially the Southeast where summer rain can happen almost daily. When it rains hard, I get off the road. If it is raining at all, and I am near a strip club, I will pull off and go in. So yes, I have been in SCs in the rain.

Haven't noticed any difference inside a club, rain or shine. In fact most clubs, I cannot tell whether it is raining, sunshine, day or night when I am inside the club. Unless it is really bad outside (hurricane, blizzard, tornado) the strippers don't know or care.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Vincemichaels, I hope that's a H.R. Giger strip club and not what I think it is!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I went to Club Eden a couple of nights before it Hurricane Ivan was supposed to make landfall in New Orleans. Empty as hell. All the dancers had flaked.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Just them nuts throwing $1 bills up in the air to get attention.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Been to a club where it was raining inside due to a major roof leak. They had buckets to catch the multiple trickles. We were all waiting for the roof to collapse. In hindsight I don't know why they didn't just close the club. But since it was such a dive I guess they just didn't care.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I like going in the rain for the same reasons I like slow shifts... Apparently, most strip club customers are made from spun sugar, and melt if it rains, because they stay away in droves. Give me a rainy Monday 1pm-4pm shift, and I'll show you a strip club full of girls who are starving for money-making opportunities.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    The club I was at last night had a leak in the roof. It was away from the dance floor, but they had to put down towels and a couple of buckets. There was a more minor leak at the entrance/exit of the club. Walking in or out felt like you were walking through some mist.

From this rain visit, I can see the only thing that mattered and probably was of no concern by the dancer is how wet I was from coming in from the rain.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Yes, it rains a lot in Portland. A lot of my visits were in the rain.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Rain won't keep strippers from the club when they gotta make that $$$; plus they have the option of drying up in the back - and for horny SC regulars rain won't keep them from getting their fix either.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Massive thunderstorm at closing time, me and 2 other customers, and 10 strippers in street clothes and large gym stripper bags all standing in the SC atrium/lobby looking through the glass doors at the noahs flood outside. The strippers were all afraid to run 30 feet to their rides waiting on the street. I had to put on a garbage bag from my bag to wear over my suit since it was made from wool. One stripper who knew my name cracked a joke, over me looking like a homeless bum, I told them it was imported from italy and I cant get it wet and they giggled and turned away.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    It rarely rains in SoCal, but when it does I try to hit a club just to check it out. There's a different vibe when it's cold and rainy outside.
    I've met a few dancers who are terrified to drive in the rain and won't go in if it's raining. lol. I know that our freeways are bad and people don't know how to drive here when it rains, but c'mon!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "and for horny SC regulars rain won't keep them from getting their fix either."

I never considered not going because of rain. I must be more pathetic than I thought.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Mexican Table Dance Bar, underground, girl who was really good that I liked. Pouring rain, no place to park. I got soaked, like a drowned rat.

So by the time I was there this girl could not climb on me. And of course she can't take her outfit off. So I spent and enjoyed and made a good impression, but it was not what I was expecting.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion