Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

3 New Articles Posted

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Have not read them yet

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

One day I will find a new article before you....

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

One day mikey, one day

:)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Sounds like a bucket list item that will never get fulfilled

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I read the first one. I'll check the others out. The first was a good exposition about ROB's

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Read all three Impala's article was pretty damn good.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

I also read the first one and it wasnt bad. He got a bit of undeserved flack for calling out what he considered a ROB. Sounded like she did try a classic ROB move by baiting and switching the price once the dances started.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Four new articles three about Tijuana pretty good one about how to club reads more like a stripper web article.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement