Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Im starting to believe im living in a nother deminsion

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Their was a dancer at follies that was dead set I came in all the time and she fucked me regularly ITC and OTC...she was extremely happy to se me and even knew my real government name. She was wanting to know the motel I was staying at because she was dying to stay the weekend with me.....problem was I don't remember any of this

Makes me wonder if I swapped places with the other me in a different dimension

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

No, juice, it's normality for you. LOL

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol maybe the other me lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You never been there fucker

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I have all your money bitch

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Your broke bitch

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Juice is a space genius.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice is living in another dimension

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Broke dimension

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement