tuscl

"hey im the one giving the dance" repeat?

s88
New York
Sunday, July 24, 2016 5:17 PM
A new to stripping stripper, AA 20 years old, huge lips, short and anorexic/model thin, no tats. She never approaches customers, always waits for them to approach her. Did stripping 3 weeks in Feb, retired in March when she got a civie job. Excellent talkability in Feb between me and her. I did just 2 semi private dances, with her, I dont remember the LD chemistry but she wasnt banned. She retired without me getting her number. In July she magically appears at my SC, says she was fired from her civie job. I looked at her like she was someone I never met before, she eventually met eyes with me, she came said hi, I asked her her stage name, when she said the name of long lost stripper from Feb, I nearly passed out that this dream girl who was just a memory reappeared from the dead. Anyways, I took her to VIP. I tried to fake fuck her, move her hips on mine, or bounce her on my dick and rest her chest on mine with out cheeks touching (I didn't try kissing yet). After a second or 2 of that she lifted away from my chest and said "hey im the one giving the dance". I understood the "hey im the one giving the dance" as a "back the fuck off, Im not HM" statement and didnt try anything else the rest of the VIP time, was it a joke of hers or her setting limits? Do I repeat with her or not? What should I change, or try one more time in VIP to do VHM or see if she approaches me next time ITC and ignore her otherwise (if i exceeded her limits she wont voluntarily give me attention ITC to avoid that limits exceeding experience again).

5 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Just fuck her. She'll fall in love with you.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    You're asking for advice? I think she's psycho, so beware.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Push the limits. Try fingering her and kissing her. When strippers say "no" they don't really mean it.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Clarify her limits next time before going VIP. If her rules work for you, do it. If they don't, move on. Just ask so you are not in the dark and wasting your money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion