tuscl

GoVikings and the Mikey-man: biggest morons on duh bored!!! So stupid they poop

zipman68
the speed force!
Friday, July 22, 2016 7:35 AM
This thread is an experiment. I want to see how long it takes those little bitches to put me on ignore. Vikings posts his lil' brain-dead comments. If he enjoys that good for him. But he cannot stop reading and commenting on posts he claims not to enjoy. WTF? Push the ignore button or stop commenting you stupid asswhole! (PS: da spellin' o' be in-TEN-shun-al!) And da Monkey-man...I'm sorry, mikey-man...just can't stop commenting about folks who post anything he doesn't like. Usually somefink banal like "LMFAO" in response to somebody else making a third grade joke about somebody he doesn't like. Get a brain lil' scarecrow! Maybe then you'll click the ignore button! The big reason I stopped is these lil' bitches that CANNOT live an' let live. Don't like my posts? At least spar with me like tittyfag or DrPhil. Or ignore me. But repeatin' "Dur..,I don't like this...uh dur!" every time I post? Weak! I shall repeat this message until those two lil' bitches ignore me. Or until I'm bored. Bets on what comes first?

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Weeeeee haaaaawwwwww
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Gee, all these threads calling out members, while I'm the biggest libtard in TUSCL. Has bashing liberals gone out of style?
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    rockstar, you're a good guy. I forgot how tired I was of folks like Vikings and Mikey. It's the constant "you suck" comments. If you're going to joke around and troll someone that's cool. I can take it. If you troll and mean it as more than a joke that's sad. Back when Alucard (RIP) was posting I used to spar with him. Then I realized he was actually hurt by the comments on here so I backed off. He was a nice guy. Weird as shit but still nice. I wasn't going to hurt his feelings once I realized he took things seriously. But if Vikings and Mikey mean what they say they should just stop their incessant whining and ignore things they genuinely don't like. Oh yeah, I fo-got da WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Zipman68 is a great example to children of the dangers of doing too many drugs. 'fraid his brain was permanently damaged.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Well I think I know where Phil is coming from now. We're peeling away layers of the onion. Not that it matters. I'm NOT sure Zipman belongs on ignore- but he does have a seat on the short bus!
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    this is just sad. @mikey aka @zipperhead aka @Hugh_G._Rection is trolling himself. talk about weak. its bad enough that @mikey resurrected his crap @zipperhead character but calling himself out takes the cake. then @Hugh_G._Rection comes along and urges everybody not to ignore @zipperhead. add in the fact that @Dougster is back and now a major troll party. smh
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    LMFAO, not funny as Zipman, Not funny as Dr. Phildot
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    "Juice on brother, Juice on"---Zipman lmao
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Zip zip zip Weeeeee haaaaawwwwww
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Qu'vatlh Zipman.....lol!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    You're hilarious Mikey. HI-lar-EE-ous!!! I haven't posted for a long while but I still be livin' rent-free in that tiny lil' noggin o' yours. Maybe you should ask yosef why yo' be so obsessed wit' me. Do realize that I don't swing toward the gents. Not that there be anythin' wrong wit' dat! I also doubt that you'd be my type. Qu'vatlh je Mikey. Qu'vatlh je. ;)
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    And if you're going to pull the ol' "you're posting as troll account X" at least pick a plausible troll account. i.e., somebody who I didn't kick in the balls regularly when I posted regularly. I admit that I accused Dougsta of bein' NotADoctorPhil but I did so for the lulz! Your accusation is just sad! Try again Monkey-man...oops...Mikey-man! Or just fucking put me on ignore. Whatevah! :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion