Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shailynn ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

How come after calling me out to visit him in my hometown and I accepted he all of a sudden vanishes from tuscl ?

Replies (38)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

He spent all his money on strippers and couldn't pay his Verizon bill

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol! So still nobody has yet met the juice mane in person?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

That all changes on 8/20 at Follies. He has sworn he would be there. If i wasn't already out of town i'd try to go see that, or really just have another excuse to go to Atlanta clubs.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I hear Follies is putting extra dancers on that day to spread Juice around.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That fucker

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Juice is a Real Boy

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Or does exist like a major corporations exist ?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Where did you put his body

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Papi, our lawyer told us never to discuss details.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shhhhhh.....to much has already been said

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Juice sat next to me a few weeks ago but he didn't know it. Maybe I should become the ninja shark. Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I wonder if we're still on ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Is the legend true ?

No mane has looked upon juices face lest ye die

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

???

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yep

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I thank shailynn was the fake and uncreditable person....we should seriously doubt his reviews now

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bumper

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I already died and jumped into an alternate universe. Hopefully my relatives in the other universe claimed all the insurance I had. How many times have I jumped into parallel universes? Good question. I swear the night up in Greenville when the interstate flooded there was a whole lot of stuff going on all around me and when I arrived at Platinum, some of the same dancers I've known for a while suddenly looked different. One blond dancer was suddenly brunette. When I asked if she died her hair she looked at me strange and said it hadn't been blond in ages or years. I even dream about parallel universes too. In one dream I had a boss I didn't like. To my surprise, I saw him in real life one day. He had interviewed for a job for my boss. He wasn't hired because my next level boss didn't like him. Yes, I was happy.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

In my defense, as the ninja shark here, I wasn't sure if it was you Juice even though your face matched your online post. Plus you looked busy with two females at your table and girls on stage. Then before I had much of a chance to think too long, some ninja dancers jumped on my lap and took me to their lair.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Quantum theory supports the idea that there are parallel Earths and parallel universes. Supposedly quantum computers use other quantum computers in parallel universes to increase computing power enormously.

Supposedly, with a close election, in one universe, Hillary will win and in another universe Trump will win. Too bad we can't teach quantum computers time travel so that we can know who is the best candidate. Of course some say that time travel for information has already been invented in the future and some messages from the future have been sent back.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Shailyn went ninja mode. Haha.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Parrel juice a verse

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

The universe is either non-local or non-deterministic.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Word

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Is Shailynn the geniius behind the Rick Animals? They disappeared too

Rick the Lion Rick the Vulture Rick the Wombat Rick the Sea Cucumber Rick the Pack Mule Rick the Jackal Rick the Titmouse Rick the Camel Rick the Chupacabra Rick the Shark Rick the Snowy Owl

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ Also Rick the Dachshund

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

shark: " Of course some say that time travel for information has already been invented in the future and some messages from the future have been sent back."

The would violate physics at the most fundamentals levels. Both relativity and QM (see no commuincation theorem).

It just won't happen.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

So your saying Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mohamad, Buddha and others are time travelers ?

Daaaaa fuuuuuuck ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yes mo head and I'm the creator of shailynn he is one of my accounts

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

UMMM, no go, juice. Shailynn gave me information the night of the Detroit meetup.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Vince so your just confirming you meet juice masked as the character shailynn or would you happier to believe shailynn is the creator of juice ?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Physics might not be completely understood. It was once thought according to physics that you could not travel faster than the speed of sound. With wormholes, time can be different connecting two different physical locations. Time is not a constant. It flows and slows down where the effects of gravity are strongest. If you travel by close to the speed of light and the speed of time, your time will progress much more slowly than it does in comparison to everyone still on Earth.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Now what would happen if you use quantum entanglement with something in a different time? Would the effects of quantum entanglement traverse time itself? If so information could travel backwards in time.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

One day someone might invent a quantum communicator and then do an experiment sending one of them into a different time to test quantum effects.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

What ????

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

So we can still fuck retired stripoers through their wormhole ?

Profile picture for rickthevulture
rickthevulture
•

No motorhead, the council of ricks is still monitoring the board so we can gain even more insights into hairless ape culture. Squawk!

rickdugan, the smartest hairless ape on the planet and valued member of the council of ricks, can only spend so much time helping us learn. He has to spend some of his time focused on devising clever ways to pay hookers for sex. Squawk!

However, world events of concern to the council have been taking place. We will advise as soon as a set of complex policy decisions have been made. Squawk!

In the interim, say hi to the sea cucumber. That crazy SOB sent me a postcard saying you've been hanging out with him and rickthewobbegong. They're good guys, aren't they? Squawk!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement