tuscl

Shailynn ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How come after calling me out to visit him in my hometown and I accepted he all of a sudden vanishes from tuscl ?

38 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    He spent all his money on strippers and couldn't pay his Verizon bill
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol! So still nobody has yet met the juice mane in person?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    That all changes on 8/20 at Follies. He has sworn he would be there. If i wasn't already out of town i'd try to go see that, or really just have another excuse to go to Atlanta clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I hear Follies is putting extra dancers on that day to spread Juice around.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    That fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Juice is a Real Boy
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Or does exist like a major corporations exist ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Where did you put his body
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi, our lawyer told us never to discuss details.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shhhhhh.....to much has already been said
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Juice sat next to me a few weeks ago but he didn't know it. Maybe I should become the ninja shark. Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I wonder if we're still on ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Is the legend true ?

No mane has looked upon juices face lest ye die
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    ???
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I thank shailynn was the fake and uncreditable person....we should seriously doubt his reviews now
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bumper
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I already died and jumped into an alternate universe. Hopefully my relatives in the other universe claimed all the insurance I had. How many times have I jumped into parallel universes? Good question. I swear the night up in Greenville when the interstate flooded there was a whole lot of stuff going on all around me and when I arrived at Platinum, some of the same dancers I've known for a while suddenly looked different. One blond dancer was suddenly brunette. When I asked if she died her hair she looked at me strange and said it hadn't been blond in ages or years. I even dream about parallel universes too. In one dream I had a boss I didn't like. To my surprise, I saw him in real life one day. He had interviewed for a job for my boss. He wasn't hired because my next level boss didn't like him. Yes, I was happy.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    In my defense, as the ninja shark here, I wasn't sure if it was you Juice even though your face matched your online post. Plus you looked busy with two females at your table and girls on stage. Then before I had much of a chance to think too long, some ninja dancers jumped on my lap and took me to their lair.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Quantum theory supports the idea that there are parallel Earths and parallel universes. Supposedly quantum computers use other quantum computers in parallel universes to increase computing power enormously.

Supposedly, with a close election, in one universe, Hillary will win and in another universe Trump will win. Too bad we can't teach quantum computers time travel so that we can know who is the best candidate. Of course some say that time travel for information has already been invented in the future and some messages from the future have been sent back.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Shailyn went ninja mode. Haha.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Parrel juice a verse
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    The universe is either non-local or non-deterministic.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Word
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Is Shailynn the geniius behind the Rick Animals? They disappeared too

Rick the Lion
    Rick the Vulture
    Rick the Wombat
    Rick the Sea Cucumber
    Rick the Pack Mule
    Rick the Jackal
    Rick the Titmouse
    Rick the Camel
    Rick the Chupacabra
    Rick the Shark
    Rick the Snowy Owl
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Also Rick the Dachshund
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    shark: " Of course some say that time travel for information has already been invented in the future and some messages from the future have been sent back."

The would violate physics at the most fundamentals levels. Both relativity and QM (see no commuincation theorem).

It just won't happen.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    So your saying Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mohamad, Buddha and others are time travelers ?

Daaaaa fuuuuuuck ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes mo head and I'm the creator of shailynn he is one of my accounts
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    UMMM, no go, juice. Shailynn gave me information the night of the Detroit meetup.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince so your just confirming you meet juice masked as the character shailynn or would you happier to believe shailynn is the creator of juice ?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Physics might not be completely understood. It was once thought according to physics that you could not travel faster than the speed of sound. With wormholes, time can be different connecting two different physical locations. Time is not a constant. It flows and slows down where the effects of gravity are strongest. If you travel by close to the speed of light and the speed of time, your time will progress much more slowly than it does in comparison to everyone still on Earth.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Now what would happen if you use quantum entanglement with something in a different time? Would the effects of quantum entanglement traverse time itself? If so information could travel backwards in time.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    One day someone might invent a quantum communicator and then do an experiment sending one of them into a different time to test quantum effects.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    What ????
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    So we can still fuck retired stripoers through their wormhole ?
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    No motorhead, the council of ricks is still monitoring the board so we can gain even more insights into hairless ape culture. Squawk!

rickdugan, the smartest hairless ape on the planet and valued member of the council of ricks, can only spend so much time helping us learn. He has to spend some of his time focused on devising clever ways to pay hookers for sex. Squawk!

However, world events of concern to the council have been taking place. We will advise as soon as a set of complex policy decisions have been made. Squawk!

In the interim, say hi to the sea cucumber. That crazy SOB sent me a postcard saying you've been hanging out with him and rickthewobbegong. They're good guys, aren't they? Squawk!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion