tuscl

Model discovery: L. Shima

MrDeuce
Illinois
I almost always post videos rather than stills, but I've just discovered this fashion model/designer named L. Shima and just have to post some nakey pics of her :)

She's a delightful mix of black, Japanese, Irish, and German, from Austin but now based in Detroit, Chicago, and Toronto (I think). She will be 24 on Friday (born 7/22/1992) and her measurements are 32E-25-36. There's enough Japanese in her to make her look exotic but not enough to give her tiny titties :)

If you like beautiful black or Asian or white women with voluptuous curves, you will enjoy these pictures of L. Shima!

http://lshima.tumblr.com/tagged/nude

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    BOING !!!!
  • hassenpfeffer65
    8 years ago
    Those tits, those lips, those eyes, Holy Shit what a package!! Thanks for sharing MrD
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Very impressive Mr. Deuce. (Imagine me talking like horshack)
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Thank you MrDeuce.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Wow!

Sultry!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Eh. She's OK if you like the type.... Geez, who am I kidding, I like the type!!!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    She looks very good in some photos, not so much in others. However, I would definitely fuck her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nice - I personally prefer my hos :) a bit more voluptuous/meatier w/ bigger tits; but I def dig her dark look and she's fairly busty and curvy - although too many of the photos seemed too "professional" and too touched up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion