tuscl

1st time LDK

TheBarbarian
All over
What you boys know about a LDK?

My first time. A club in E. St. Louis. I don't remember if it was Bottoms Up or Pink Slip but this was circa 2007.

Sweet LeaLea. Google her!

I wouldn't see her again until years later probably 2012 twerking on WSHH online but I thought, holy shit. I LDK'd on her.

She found my boy, placed it inbetween then cheeks and went to work.

It was like that was her mission. And she accomplished it! Funny this is she said he was "going to college" dancing to of for school. Maybe she was.

What I do know it ever since then, I've chased the LDK. I've probably accomplished it only 10/10 times. I haven't always aimed for it.

After a hiatus- I seek to LDK and I hope the dancer approves and supports. Only once a dancer was shocked but she was cool. Really cool actually.

11 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Congratulations

Factoring polynomials is a bitch, ain't it?

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nice read
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Your question raises its own questions:
    WTF is "WSHH"? I'm as hip as the next grumpy old white guy and I have no clue.
    WTF does this -- "Funny this is she said he was "going to college" dancing to of for school" -- mean?

The answer to your question is: Very many of us boys know everything there is to know about this thing that you refer to as "LDK" but that I insist on calling "lapgasm". However, you will find that every time the subject comes up on this board, one or more jack wagons will post something like "I haven't cum in my pants since I was 14" as if it's never been said before :)

Son, as a veteran of hundreds and hundreds of lapgasms over the years, I assure you that many strippers do indeed make them their mission. Only *one* has openly objected, and I bought her off with a big tip (and never got dances from her again).

In my vast experience in ESL clubs (50+ visits, 50+ orgasms), I have had only a couple of lapgasms (at Hollywood Show Club) because there's almost always a better option.

Oh snap -- I just figured it out! World Star Hip Hop, amiright?

• TheBarbarian
    8 years ago
    WSHH = World Star Hip Hop, you got it.

Any typos, just me typing like a speed demon on my phone.

He story was, she was dancing for college, 5 years later she's still twerking for nickels.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LDKers are like albinos, they exist but they are rare - must be some kind of genetic mutation

:)

• clubdude
    8 years ago
    Nothing better than a good LDK!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Papi, I disagree. Lapgasm fans aren't rare at all among strip club aficionados -- they're just silent. They get tired of the ever-fresh "I'm a real man and prefer to cum in a pussy (or mouth, or ass) like a real man" posts.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mr Deuce well said and I agree

The world star hip hip reference cracked me up

Also the dancer I had last night was so determined I had two lap gasms in I guess eight songs
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm running hot right now in 2016

This year alone I'm running 20/20

Lifetime I'm more like 20/1,000 but I just learned how to achieve it this year so over time my percentage will drastically improve

2016 has been a glorious year though
  • TheBarbarian
    8 years ago
    The key for me to LDK is to go in with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

As if the dancer owes me this.

Note: 3 dancers I've had ended up on WSHH.... So proud of them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion