tuscl

If follies is as good as its promoted then.....

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I'm going to cum in my ultra thin under armor shorts in front of you boys a lot for pennies on the dollar at $10 a pop

Just a warning

10 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    JDK -juice Dance Kang
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Be careful you don't get any jizz on the chacken fangers
  • ime
    8 years ago
    He's gonna ruin Shadow's corner, he might get band.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Jizz on chacken fangers ?? Hang him high !!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Want be the first time I got banned at follies lol just ask shadow...he knows all about it

Cum on da chackin ? Maybe some pussy juice...we call that some real honey mustard

I probably will ruin shadows corner with cum, food, beer and Shit stains lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I kinda really have Mr King.

Some may think I'm joking but I am not. They will see in person at the follies meeting ...they can laugh at me every time I pop at table side lol but I'm saving money, staying STd safe" ish, and getting off witch is everyone reason for clubbing in the first place...book it as a win in my book

Thank you ldk for your threads and personal message es on how to unlock and enjoy a satisfying experience
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LDK check out my new review on scores or read my thread Greenville day shift is dying for a good LDK story
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Lapdance to Whoregasm. It's poetry in motion!!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If she does it right and the girl I had at Scores in Greenville SC last night did Shit properly
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    juice...juice...juice!!!

SJG

Sex, Drugs & Rocket Science: The Occult World of Jack Parsons with Adam Parfrey
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyFBV407…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion