tuscl

ATF Do-over?

Monday, July 18, 2016 1:00 AM
Been taking a break for a while. She's started being nice. Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm an idiot to even consider it, but: '?'

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    She likes you.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Fuck her right in the pussy.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Stand firm (no pun intended) and get a new ATF.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    She's started being nice because she lost your income stream. She's finding out you're not a pushover. If you are going to go back and act like you did when she was your atf before then all this was for naught and things will return to being the same as they were before. You should continue to get dances with other dancers until she ramps up her game and pre dance routine. She should start showing you in her actions that the dances will have better mileage (stick shifting while just talking to you, gfe, etc) you can also let her know what your dance/VIP expectations are for mileage. She will be nice in the hopes of getting things back to the way they were. You have to establish that is not good enough if she wants your money. My two cents.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I don't see any problem in letting her make it up to you. Demonstrating that you have self-respect may have accomplished what it might have taken $250,000 to do otherwise.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    God damn are you the dumbest poster on here? Shes missing looking at your stamp collection and loved when you brought it in to show her in your 3 ringed binders. Really she misses the money. It's too soon, every time she's nice, just remember that new Latina you met that you won't even need to talk to.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    She's running through the 5 stages of grief (over your wallet and her income stream). She's on the bargaining phase now. 1. Denial 2. Anger 3. Bargaining. 4. Depression 5. Acceptance. You are still in Denial, though.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Guys always do have a weakness for "hit me baby one more time." :P by Britney Spears (1998) "...Baby One More Time" [view link] I'd be tempted, too. Big head says no. Little head says yes. I wouldn't look down on you if you did. But you really shouldn't.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    As The World Turns........
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Do what makes you feel good. Stop when it doesn't.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'd walk. There's people who hit the right buttons, then there are people who hit the wrong ones. Its just the income stream.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Like the grains of sand in an hourglass, these are the Days of our Lives
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    My ATF stopped drinking, which made her less fun to even hang around with. My last dance with her was pretty good, but only because I had told her why I stopped the $$ stream. People are so typical I knew she would prove me wrong, and she did. That's why I am fine with being done and the other night, when ny choice was between her and rags, I just called it a night and went home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion