Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Video that broke the Internet: topless tennis (small- and large-breasted versio

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Which topless tennis player do you prefer, the huge-breasted Elizabeth Anne Pelayo (Filipina-American), whom I posted a while back (2:00):

or the smaller-breasted Lina Shabani (probably Arab-French), who is 5' 9 1/2" and measures 32 1/2 - 24 - 36 (2:57):

As a big tit lover, I prefer Elizabeth Anne, but you've gotta love Lina's slo-mo video!

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I prefer the smaller-breasted Lina Shabani (probably Arab-French)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Lina for me as well. Unfortunately, I think that Liz's monster Hooters will probably be tripping her in ten years.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I think both are pretty hot. I have to give the edge to Liz. Both girls tennis form is terrible but that's not why were watching the video is it? Lol

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm in love with Liz...I prefer smaller breasts but she's a 10. Plus I can probably beat her in tennis.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Both are hot

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement