tuscl

Shoud I ask this stripper out ?

Sunday, July 17, 2016 11:49 AM
I became friends with this stripper years ago in a club and we just started talking to each other that nite and talked about different things . She would bump into me here and there always say hi to me and sit and talk with me without asking for money . She never once asked me for money ! Eventually I found out she had a boyfriend and she still gave me her number and we text sometimes and I'm friends with the boyfriend now. One nite she baked me cookies for my birthday and brought them to my job ! Now she's single I wonder if she would date me though or if I should keep it friends ?

13 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    When in doubt... ask her out!
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    Obligatory Clerks reference: [view link]
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Well, you text her socially outside of the club about stuff not related to "come see me, baby". So your odds are better than 0%, less than 100%. You miss all the shots you don't take.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Don't fear rejection. Ask her.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    go for it
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    Sounds like this is something you want to take a crack at. A stripper baked you cookies? And she knows where you work? And she took said cookies to where you work? Only one reason there's a question here. How good of a friend is the ex-boyfriend?
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    Go for it! Tip: buy her a personalized thoughtful gift and a nice card. The Law of Reciprocity will result in something unexpectedly good in return.
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    Common man. She's a stripper. Do you really want to try to date a girl who gets touched by other men every night she works. And if you lucky she isn't doing extra's as well. Look so many guys are idiots when it comes to strip clubs. Remember it's a hustle and game. Your spending money for them to be nice to you and give you lap dances.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^ Pbbbtttt. Don't listen to him. DO EET! :)
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in the pussy.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained. SJG 7 Hermetic Principles [view link]
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The answer to everything you want that you do not ask for is no, so how could you lose by asking?
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'd ask and like someone said how good of friends are you with her ex boyfriend. So was she dressed appropriately when she came to your job?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion