tuscl

I said it once and i will say it again for all you pussies on tuscl letting a st

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
A lot of you guys are legit pussies. I have civilians girlfriends all the time and it has never kept me from posting on tuscl or going to strip clubs

No women owns me....

I'm sure some will say it's not about ownership but respecting the relationship and her..

Bitches are bitches you fuckin pussies

You thank if you knock her up and owe her child support she will respect you, your feelings, your rights ?

Fuck no !

They all civil and stripper will fuck you over

If you don't believe that Shit then your a self delusion pussy and haven't experienced enough of life yet

Fuck bitches and get money

No love in this game

17 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    We're not called PLs for nothing.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Juice is the biggest pussy here looking for Bambi a male deer orphan!
    ; )
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes it's true guy's...I'm hiding my true emotions and self pity behind my angry and violent words

I pray every night that the heavenly Father will bring me a good wife to save me from the house of ill repute and hellish life of sin I'm in
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Look out!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I saw a girl with long red hair last night but she didn't call herself Bambi.

I remember a dancer who I was sleeping with at one time didn't understand why I was buying so many lap dances from different strippers. She tried to tell me this and that but I continued doing whatever I wanted. She started to call me a player which I thought was a joke. I was only sleeping with one dancer at a time. Bed wasn't big enough for two or three, haha.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    juice get ya some kfc xxxxtra crispay and four loko you will feel better
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I never pray for a good wife. I pray for great happiness, prosperity, and great health. The lord has provided me a good job, good health, and strippers.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shut the fuck up jackie.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Women will chew you up and spit you out piece by piece, if you let them.

But I did let it happen. It was marriage. I had no choice but just to passively resist. I did not placate her, but I knew that I could not fight back against her, or that would just make it worse. What she wanted was for me to descend to her level. I did not do that.

She was a rageaholic. She used rage as a way of not feeling her own fears and not dealing with her own issues.

It was very clear to me that she was getting of on her own rage, and this is why once she started to flare she went completely non-linear. I still have Post Marital Stress Disorder.

I don't hold it completely against her, as I know it is our society which sets people up for this.

SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Why all the philosophy these days, Juice?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    After one spends enough time and money in strip clubs, they will need to pull back and re-consider.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dougster I've been doing more yoga and meditation
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Juice must have got himself a Casper mattress. He sleeps better, dreams better and lives better
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yoga and meditation are a lot better than alcohol or drugs, or than psychiatric meditation or born again Christianity.

SJG

Devil's Gate Damn Pasadena
    http://laghostpatrol.com/2011/05/devils-…
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol mikeya
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion