tuscl

What do you make of this?

chessmaster
Illinois
What does it mean if a stripper grinds you ldq style facing away but makes no contact with your dick while facing you. She made a concerted effort to avoid my dick keeping 3-6 inches away from my crotch while facing me but has no problem rubbing her ass on my dick?

19 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Her cat is scared of dick
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Maybe you dick stank but her ass stunk worse? lol Just kidding.

My guess would be she doesn't want to grind anything against her pussy. It's all stripper logic which we have determined can't be explained. Like one stripper will fuck you and let you CIM but won't kiss you. The next stripper will kiss you, fuck you but won't give you a BJ. Each stripper makes their own rules up and you just have to accept them, unless you find my favorite type of stripper - one with NO RULES!!!!
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    Your dancer has danced in Massachusetts!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I shit you not
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You're ugly ; )
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    shailynn is right. Well said.
    Rest of you guys are funny.

The ones with quirks and rules remain regular strippers.
    The ones with no rules become Faves
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    25, lol. Real possibility.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Maybe she doesn't want you to cum on her pussy.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Bad breath...?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^nah. I pay attention to things like that and use listermint.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room friendliness!! That way you can lead it and meter money out to her as you wish.

Don't let her sell you dances, otherwise you are making yourself completely dependent on however she decides to do it, as well as paying money to the house.

Get her off script and let it become a makeout session. Save the back rooms until actually needed, and when you have some real rapport with her and both of you are ready for more.

SJG

Buddy Guy, 1994
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQZ1cguJ…
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In RCG perhaps she is grinding on you w/ her tailbone or bun & maybe not making contact w/ her coochie whereas in FCG she would make contact - or maybe she had a dick she didn't want you to notice - did you check the adams apple?
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    It means she hates her job BUT she knows ass grinding is what gets her paper. OR she assumes you're one of those classless "jerk" pig scum who care nothing but the ass she has on her and she assumes all you want is an ass dance
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It means that men don't understand that rubbing, bumping, ramming an erect penis on a pussy, hurts (or at least gets sore). Especially if it's her job and she works a 5-8 hour shift 2x or more per week. Grinding with her ass (or simply using her hand) scales better and causes less soreness (for her).
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    OR she's changing it up to prolong the tease to confiscate more $$ from you and sell more dances or VIP.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    It's probably just the simple fact that she either doesn't really like you or most likely most of the customers she gets. RCG grinding is a good way to pretend to dance for you but not have to look at you and feign interest. You don't see the bored look on her face when you're looking at her ass. Plus, she's taken away the possibility of rubbing her naked body against you as well as keeping you from groping her tits, trying to suck on her nipples or even kiss her. She's going through the motions and can't wait for you to give her all your cash and leave.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room friendliness. Go easy with her, but make it happen in the front room. It's more reciprocal that way. You will find out if you and she like each other. And then you can do something more civilian in the Dance Booth / VIP Room.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... What do you make of this ..."

Well - I wouldn't ask Johnnie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8oAQOvO…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion