Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Finished !

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've PM'ed a few TUSCL friends, but other than that...fuck this site !

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

African Love Pimp on ignore

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^^ ???

SJG

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mo head I loved that Detroit character

He always was fingering butt wholes lol

Did he die or summerthang like dis ?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

No problem - we still have all your other aliases to keep us company

:)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The American Psychiatric Association thanks you for your contributions both monetary and advances in treatments.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

If Clubber had just waited a little bit longer.....

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice leave???? NAAHHHHHHH !!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

He's in the beginning of his six month break that he started a couple weeks ago. Coincidentily shortly after he began his posting abstinence Papi had to limit him to 5 new threads per day per handle.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"... Papi had to limit him to 5 new threads per day per handle ..."

Well - I did mention the 5 limit per day but actually meant for all handles together just forgot to mention the last part explicitly

:)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

SHANE, NO DON'T LEAVE

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Don't worry, if Juice gets a whiff of chackin wangs around here, he'll be back.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol.....I am da future of this site lol

I love da Wang's of chackins

As if profeticly declared 5 years ago it's a Juice Crew Take over

No one believed but the chosen few and now look at us...half way home....in five more years it might be TUJCL aka The Ultimate Juice crew List

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^ are you still on your 6 month break?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I knew if I left a plate of fresh chackin fangers out. he couldn't resist.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol Vince

Joe...yes I am lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bump

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

RIP JUICE he clubbed like he lived, with am enlarged heart

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Nobody is TUSCL more than Juice is TUSCL.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^^^ I second that!

SJG

N A S A and the Occult Project 'Babalon Working'Parsons Crowley Hubbard1 youtube.com

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck you to jackie

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement