tuscl

Extras girls

larryfisherman
California
Do the majority of extras girls require a condom on to give a blowjob? Or is it the customer that requests a condom on while getting a blowjob?

I've seen quite a few reviews that state the patron got his dick sucked in VIP with a condom on. Also it's hard for me to imagine girls sucking tons of random guys dicks raw, it's not the most same thing. Maybe it's the guy that requests the condom on because he doesn't want to catch anything?

Thoughts?

24 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    *it's not the most safe thing*
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I used to have them use a condom when blowing me. I've stopped doing that, and most don't need to mind.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think it may be club dependent to a certain extent, in some clubs, perhaps the more upscalish clubs, the girls may want the extras $$$ but not bare dick so covered BJ they may see as an acceptable compromise sine it's kinda like sucking dick but kinda like not since she is kinda sucking on a piece of rubbber
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Follies has BBBJCIM for me. I was wondering the same thing though
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The Cubana dancers downhere in Miami seem very pro VIP but not very keen at all on BBBJ although they don't have much issue w/ CBJ.

IME black women don't often seem too keen on BBBJ either, they are kinda of finicky actually - I've actually had easier access to BBFS in the black clubs than BBBJ.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Usually in the reviews I'm talking about it starts with covered blowjob and then it gets to fucking. All I know is I'm not interested in a covered blowjob at all, that don't do anything for me. We can just skip the blowjob part and get right down to the fucking
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In AMPs, BJ is kind of outside the norm anyway. And so most that do it, do it covered.

But for AAMPs the Red Book standard was DFK + BBBJ + DATY + MSOG. So as some AMPs now are moving to offer that kind of service, they do BBBJ.

But TCIM and WS are still a rarity.

Most of what is and is not hygienic is just a matter of what is in the girl's head. It is not rational, it is emotional.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Maybe it could be city dependant vs club dependant. I had my bbbj before cfs in gary, in. But in New burgh, ny they all do cbj only. Both dives.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Most of the BJ's I've got here in Detroit were uncovered BJ's. I remember one gorgeous chick with enhanced tits who demanded a CBJ. I had to do it to get a BJ with her.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    It's pretty hard for a guy to get one of the more serious stds from receiving oral sex. Supposedly, however, girls can noticeably up their chance of throat cancer if they don't insist on condoms. In general, women are more susceptible to std's than guys.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    That's good insight Dougster.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I started strip clubbing regularly in 1994 but somehow didn't discover the joys of the ITC BJ until three years ago. I've been playing catch-up ever since!

Perhaps the fact that my first two, at Palace in the Pines near Youngstown and Bogart's near Detroit, were uncovered has spoiled me, but I greatly prefer the bareback variety and seek out the strippers who provide them willingly. Nonetheless, for the first couple of years about half of my ITC BJs were covered, but this year only 2 out of 20-some have been with condom.

The reason for the change this year, I suppose, is that I gravitate toward the clubs, and the girls within those clubs, that are BBBJCIM-friendly. Now when I go to favorite clubs in ESL, Peoria, Indy, and Inkster, they seem to know what I want even before I ask and the issue of covered vs. uncovered seldom comes up.

My experience this year would indicate that most extras girls, at least at the relatively "dive-y" clubs that I frequent, have no objection to giving me bareback BJs.

I agree with Papi's observation about racial differences in strippers' willingness to provide BBBJs. About a quarter of my ITC BJs have been from black girls, but most of them have insisted on a condom, and the ones who didn't were usually spitters, not swallowers.

I am still looking for the ultimate unicorn: a naturally big-breasted Asian stripper who loves to give BBBJCIMs!

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    I've always considered wearing a condom for a BJ to be a waste of a good condom, a waste of the girls talents and a waste of my time. If I'm putting on a condom there will be fucking going on.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    corvus nailed it. covered BJ's are worthless. i had one (didn't know it was gonna be covered) and that will never happen again.

its either uncovered or no BJ at all for me
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Dougster may have a point on throat cancer risk from BBBJ's... but somehow I think that cigarette smoking is probably a heavier environmental risk for throat and lung cancers among dancers. I don't see the Surgeon General's warning printed on our boxer shorts.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I 've never had a covered BJ in a club. Two of the girls who've done that seemed to take a special pride in showing off how much cum is in their mouths before they swallow.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    You guys definitely have more BJ Machismo than I do. The risk is low, but it exists -- "monger" boards have plenty of stories of guys getting STDs from BJs, everything from uterine tract infections to herpes -- and it also just squicks me a bit to stick my dick in the mouth of a girl who just had 4 other guys splooge in her mouth in the last 2 hours. Then again, I know guys who have been doing this for DECADES and caught nothing except a good time, and it obviously doesn't bother them psychologically to stick their dick in that sperm puddle, so there ya go. Definitely not trying to talk anyone out of it, totally respect each person's decision.

That's the reason I rarely get BJs in pay-for-play: with a condom on is useless and not worth paying for, and I've only remotely considered BBBJ from my very fave ATFs
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It's BBBJ for me or nothing. Last stripper that tried to put a condom on Mr. Happy only succeeded in making him shrivel up. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I have to laugh, shadowcat, only because it is so true, the thought of a chick putting a cover on my dick is a turnoff.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    Does it really matter bbbj or cbj. How ever I agree with shadow cat 100%
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I don't imagine many guys are insisting on the condom. My guess is that the stripper requires it in most of those instances.
  • 1Chanman
    8 years ago
    Zika, gentlemen. I've noticed more condom usage as of late and pottery site that is the reason
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @govikings- was this in a Richmond club? I thought Richmond was the land of the pasties?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    People say that Virginia Clubs are horrible. I wonder if they really are able to completely impose regulations everywhere, and especially in black clubs.

SJG

Secrets of the Golden Dawn Cypher Manuscript, 2nd Ed. - Part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql35fm9M…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion