tuscl

New CF Contender. Oh, Man!

Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:50 AM
Semi-mature hot attentive Latina that doesn't speak a bit of English and I don't speak a bit of Spanish. No endless jabbering, no manipulative hustle. High mileage, sensual, main floor GFE. I'm afraid she might try to do naughty things if let her force me into VIP

15 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    You had me convinced at "Latina"
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Dont kid yourself. Youre just using her to get some stamps from brazil. what language does she speak?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I bet she moans Portuguese.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Nice. How about you share some of your SC exploits in a review?
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Shailynn - not sure, I don't speak Spanish but understand a little just from being around a bit.. She looks and sounds more Spanish than Calmex, Texmex, SA Mex. I love anthropology more than stamps. Next time I'll ask her. SJG - I don't even like to pack female fudge. No offense, but as always, no.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Good luck, just remember don't fall in love!!!!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    rh48hr - some of my exploits have been so outrageous that I have had to leave some venues under undesirable conditions, so to protect the guilty I would have to use fictitious locations. Plus, some of the scenarios may have some notoriety that might have some backlash against me. Additionally, some of the circumstances are so unbelievable none of the PLs here are likely to believe them, but if they did, it would result in a mass movement to pay homage to my PLosity that would shatter the constructs of civilization as we know it.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Shailynn - thanks for the advice that every PL instinctively knows, but that I had to learn the hard way. Once bitten, twice shy. No more ATFs, one is one too many.
  • emcz
    8 years ago
    IME latinas are low mileage man haters. Their culture makes them bipolar (very sweet and then very angry, crying, fainting, and violent) and they will quickly get aggressive on you if you touch them. Latinas only grind with their back to you or grind with their eyes closed since they all have BFs who they LUV VERY VERY MUCH at home. Try a white or asian stripper next time.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Imamutt- you'll have to pm me one of these stories if you feel comfortable doing so. Feel free to leave the club name out if you wish. I'll admit you've peaked my curiosity.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    emcz, I haven't found that to be the case at all.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    From Cuba, fresh off the boat. Tasty!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, "Latina", no further explanation needed. Enjoy! SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good job
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    My CF is also a Latina... which is new for me as I've always been partial to blondes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion