tuscl

kudos to doctor phil

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
i know that all of you want to thank me for my super space geneious contributions to this board. i also know that most of are you intimidated by my successful and amazing life. so i thought i would break the ice and just start a thread for any of you that want to thank me to do so. if you are too emabarassed to thank me in public please feel free to email and i will post your praise anonymously

as a thank you to anybody who praises me appropriately i will enter you in special drawing for an amazing prize: a 1 year subscription to the doctor phil newsletter. your welcome

as an olive branch for obsessive troll @mikey i will even enter him in my doctor phil sweepstakes so long as you show genuine contrition and post only under your own account. certainly not those crap @zipperhead or @rickthezoo accounts. see how nice of a guy i am? once again your welcome

3 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol

Your on ignore
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Phil transcends the Ignore list. He is #1 on the IGNORANT list.
    He also belongs to the STFU list, The GTFO list, The Speak-to-the-hand-list and the Please, give it a rest list. Such esteemed credentials he has, it truly amuses (but hardly amazes) me.

Dr. Phil- Found in the fertilizer section and better septic tanks everywhere!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Phil is a one trick pony and it's not a very good trick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion