tuscl

Kudos to Juice

MrDeuce
Illinois
Wednesday, July 13, 2016 1:20 PM
I have never shared a PM on this board before, but I'm going to this time to show how gracious Juicebox69 has been to me despite my cavalier treatment of him. I will henceforth refrain from telling the whole world when I put someone on ignore. Now, anyone who posts something like "What about a kudo for me?" or "I think Juice should get only one kudo!" will be put on my ignore list -- privately :) Here is the exchange of PMs between Juice and me: Juice, your PM is very gracious, more than I deserve. Of course, what is grace but a gift that we don't deserve! Am I right, my brother? I will happily keep you off my ignore list and will try to be a little less uptight. --Original Message-- It means alot. I know at times I guess I'm annoying but thank you for the chance to try to make you laugh at least a little. Ooo ! and hopefully I will provide stimulating conversation on titties....please do forgive my spelling

23 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Sounds like juice. I think some people are a little too uptight.(not neccesarily mrduece). The trolls just provide that bit of humor to offset some of the uptightness. I don't usually ignore trolls but I did ignore San Jose gay(meat72 according to sjg, in any case I have meat on ignore too) and starlight69. If you cant find some humor in the trolls you're too serious.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Amen deuce James chapter 2:12b NIV "Judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment!"
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mercy, Forgiveness, Grace and Love over comes all Love u my fellow brother
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - Juice's post are never mean - just sometimes goofy which some may find irritating.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Some people here frown upon having fun with Juice. Call us *enablers*,,,, Ridiculous
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Juice is a soft guy. Some might go as Far as calling him a pussy
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Well, MrDouche, this thread does make *you* seem like a bit less of a homo. But you're still a homo. Lol!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "people here frown upon having fun with Juice. Call us *enablers*,,,," P-Nemesis called me out for being a "troll enabler" for commenting in Juice's threads. I just like funnin' with the Da Juice Mane. He's fun, not a troll
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Oh boy, Doogie noticed me *and* called me a name! My day is complete.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Mikeya on ignore Motorhead on ignore Trolls.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Troll enablers. :)
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    what the fuck is going on with you supposed grown men enabling that juvenile troll @juice? i expect this nonsense from @mikey but some of you are better than that you all need a time out so you can figure out how to man up. im just giving you some tuff love. your welcome
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice gets Kudos. Do they taste like chiken fangers?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    More like peanut butter captain crunch
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I found it amusing that Juice and I were sitting within 3 ft of each other but didn't know it. Well I suspected it but quickly got distracted. I spotted Just the Nuts a prior week or two ago or so. I might have to change my name if the club knows my online name. I prefer to remain anonymous to clubs and dancers but I wonder if they figured it out or if they even care.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    Juice's posts are funny as hell
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thank you guys for all this support and love. It has warmed my heart seeing the effection u ppl give to me da mane Love each and every homo
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe Juice should change his name to Kudos69
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    This made me feel good
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Sweet. Score! Another one who has me on ignore, chessmaster. I must be doing something right, as there is only one race, the human race. We're all winning today!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Tittyfag, could be Chief Buffalo Butt! Movie reference by the way.
  • Rabbit21
    8 years ago
    It would be less of an issue if he could limit himself to one or two posts every once in a while and stop coming up with an insane number of parody accounts that I have to block every time if I want the board to be even remotely readable. I get it if you like the Schtick, its not my thing, but I get it. I am just happy the ignore feature exists.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion