Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Kudos to Juice

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have never shared a PM on this board before, but I'm going to this time to show how gracious Juicebox69 has been to me despite my cavalier treatment of him. I will henceforth refrain from telling the whole world when I put someone on ignore.

Now, anyone who posts something like "What about a kudo for me?" or "I think Juice should get only one kudo!" will be put on my ignore list -- privately :)

Here is the exchange of PMs between Juice and me:

Juice, your PM is very gracious, more than I deserve. Of course, what is grace but a gift that we don't deserve! Am I right, my brother? I will happily keep you off my ignore list and will try to be a little less uptight.

--Original Message--

It means alot. I know at times I guess I'm annoying but thank you for the chance to try to make you laugh at least a little. Ooo ! and hopefully I will provide stimulating conversation on titties....please do forgive my spelling

Replies (23)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Sounds like juice. I think some people are a little too uptight.(not neccesarily mrduece). The trolls just provide that bit of humor to offset some of the uptightness. I don't usually ignore trolls but I did ignore San Jose gay(meat72 according to sjg, in any case I have meat on ignore too) and starlight69. If you cant find some humor in the trolls you're too serious.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Amen deuce

James chapter 2:12b NIV

"Judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment!"

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mercy, Forgiveness, Grace and Love over comes all

Love u my fellow brother

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah - Juice's post are never mean - just sometimes goofy which some may find irritating.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Some people here frown upon having fun with Juice. Call us enablers,,,, Ridiculous

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Juice is a soft guy. Some might go as Far as calling him a pussy

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Well, MrDouche, this thread does make you seem like a bit less of a homo. But you're still a homo.

Lol!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"people here frown upon having fun with Juice. Call us enablers,,,,"

P-Nemesis called me out for being a "troll enabler" for commenting in Juice's threads.

I just like funnin' with the Da Juice Mane. He's fun, not a troll

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Oh boy, Doogie noticed me and called me a name! My day is complete.

S
Supremeruler
•

Mikeya on ignore Motorhead on ignore

Trolls.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Troll enablers. :)

Profile picture for DoctorPhil.
DoctorPhil.
•

what the fuck is going on with you supposed grown men enabling that juvenile troll @juice? i expect this nonsense from @mikey but some of you are better than that

you all need a time out so you can figure out how to man up. im just giving you some tuff love. your welcome

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice gets Kudos. Do they taste like chiken fangers?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

More like peanut butter captain crunch

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I found it amusing that Juice and I were sitting within 3 ft of each other but didn't know it. Well I suspected it but quickly got distracted. I spotted Just the Nuts a prior week or two ago or so. I might have to change my name if the club knows my online name. I prefer to remain anonymous to clubs and dancers but I wonder if they figured it out or if they even care.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Juice's posts are funny as hell

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Thank you guys for all this support and love. It has warmed my heart seeing the effection u ppl give to me da mane

Love each and every homo

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Maybe Juice should change his name to Kudos69

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

This made me feel good

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Sweet. Score! Another one who has me on ignore, chessmaster. I must be doing something right, as there is only one race, the human race. We're all winning today!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Tittyfag, could be Chief Buffalo Butt! Movie reference by the way.

Profile picture for Rabbit21
Rabbit21
•

It would be less of an issue if he could limit himself to one or two posts every once in a while and stop coming up with an insane number of parody accounts that I have to block every time if I want the board to be even remotely readable.

I get it if you like the Schtick, its not my thing, but I get it. I am just happy the ignore feature exists.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement